• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was it easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Weak enemies, powerful powerups, drive form reaction commands and basicly, Sora was way to powerful and your HP went up alot further than the first game!!

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
I think the reaction commands made to easy, the forms kinda made it easy but, i think the reaction commands were the cause of why it was easy

EDIT: sorry I did not see ansemalltheways post, but that Ansemalltheway said it all

C

Colours

I think the reaction commands made to easy, the forms kinda made it easy but, i think the reaction commands were the cause of why it was easy

EDIT: sorry I did not see ansemalltheways post, but that Ansemalltheway said it all

The reaction commands had alot of useless buttons.

LionHeart14

The reaction commands were too easy to pull off too. All you have to do is tap triangle wildly and you'll get it every time. that's why they need to do button combos in KH3 or whatever the next game that has reaction commands is

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
It was just easy, save for the Demyx fight in the Underworld.

I remember getting lost in the Lotus Forest in KH1 once.

LionHeart14

I got lost in the deep jungle for the longest time in KH1. I remember running around there for hours going "where the heck did the tree house go?!?!" :lol:

of course that problem didn't occur in KH2 because all the levels are layed out right infront of you. plus they have maps which, really werent need because the worlds were already easy as heck to figure out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back