• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why the 'opposite' Heart theory doesn't work

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
No offense, but this whole opposite/twilight/other side of people is bull s**t.

Why is that? Let me explain.

A lot of you people are saying people like BHK and Naminé are a product of people having lost their Hearts. In other words, they are the other side/opposite of the person who lost their Heart. EI: BHK is Sora's 'other side' and Naminé is Kairi's 'other side.'

Bull s**t.

If BHK and Naminé are products of people losing their Hearts, what about the other Princesses of Heart? Huh? Did you ever think of them? In Hallow Bastion they lost their Hearts as well (when they were in those holding capsels.)

Do the Princesses of Heart have 'opposites' or 'other sides' of their Hearts as well?

No. Didn't think so.

In short: BHK and Naminé are new, original characters made by Square.

O

omnislasher_VII

Keyblade Shards said:
No offense, but this whole opposite/twilight/other side of people is bull s**t.

Why is that? Let me explain.

A lot of you people are saying people like BHK and Naminé are a product of people having lost their Hearts. In other words, they are the other side/opposite of the person who lost their Heart. EI: BHK is Sora's 'other side' and Naminé is Kairi's 'other side.'

Bull s**t.

If BHK and Naminé are products of people losing their Hearts, what about the other Princesses of Heart? Huh? Did you ever think of them? In Hallow Bastion they lost their Hearts as well (when they were in those holding capsels.)

Do the Princesses of Heart have 'opposites' or 'other sides' of their Hearts as well?

No. Didn't think so.

The princesses of heart never lost their hearts...

They were just in suspended animation... :rolleyes:

C

chaoschao

I have to argue this being a huge supporter of this theory...
It was never stated that the princesses had already lost their hearts. And you also forgot Riku/BFU. They are also one of the pairs, and Riku never 'lost' his heart. He gave it to the darkness.

Not that it matters, because I have the same theory, and I never said it was because it they lost their hearts. Hell, Sora never lost his, he just unlocked it.

.::Riku::.

and it was Sora who had the hearts of the Princesses of Heart, their hearts where never lost to the darkness , they just slept in him if you know what I mean :p

blinded-by-light

Keyblade Shards said:
I totally agree ppl give it up there is no "shadow" they are entirely different characters whose destinys are entwined to that of another hero exept kairi and namine(who arent really heros), they are not shadows im actually very open minded but on this i will not budge they have their own home towns, with parents, friends, a history and minds of their own exept for the fact that they all seem to share a special connection that does not mean they were made because of some unlocking of anothers heart or another "surrendering to darkness" or anything like that

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Another reason why this theory doesn't work is because according to the reason they think BHK is Sora's opposite side is wrong. Namine is Kairi's SHADOW! There's a difference between another side of a person and their shadow.

O

Osku89

I think you should play COM again, because Namine is not Kairi's shadow.

C

chaoschao

*sigh*

Maybe YOU should play COM again...Let me quote Namine, okay?

Naminé: He won't forget. No matter how much I change his memory, Sora will
never forget Kairi. Memories of me will just make his feelings for
Kairi stronger. Because... Because I'm her shadow.

Thank you, Namine, for giving me evidence. Honestly, the author of this thread said she was wrong...why can't you all? I'm not saying I'm right, but I'm saying it's possible. So just leave it at that.

And yes, BHK and Namine are original characters, just like Sora, Riku and Kairi. So nyahhh!

O

Osku89

Ahem...i know Namine said that, but she didn't mean that literally. She meant that Soras feelings for Kairi are too strong for Namine to surpass them. She meant that she is just a replacement for Kairi. Namine didn't even know Kairi before that.

never forget Kairi. Memories of me will just make his feelings for\

Larxene: So what? There's your incentive not to screw up. Rewrite Sora's heart,
and you can be somebody, not just the shadow of somebody. In Sora's
heart, you can be real.

You should be able to figure it out of this. It's just too hard to explain :)

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
.::Riku::. said:
and it was Sora who had the hearts of the Princesses of Heart, their hearts where never lost to the darkness , they just slept in him if you know what I mean :p

The Princesses' hearts weren't in Sora, Kairi's heart was. The other hearts were in the keyblade since it was used to unlock the princesses' hearts. When Kairi's heart was unlocked inside of Sora, the keyblade disappeared and the ones in the blade and Kairi's went back to them. And yes, the hearts weren't lost to darkness.

And about the 'other side':

It has to be true. They said it in CoM. After you fight Vexen, he gives you the card to Twilight Town, which was made from the other side of the heart. But, I do agree that the twilight/dusk/dawn thing doesn't make sense.

One thing I do believe is that all of them co-exist in the present world, but not separate.

C

chaoschao

Osku89 said:
Ahem...i know Namine said that, but she didn't mean that literally. She meant that Soras feelings for Kairi are too strong for Namine to surpass them. She meant that she is just a replacement for Kairi. Namine didn't even know Kairi before that.

never forget Kairi. Memories of me will just make his feelings for\

Larxene: So what? There's your incentive not to screw up. Rewrite Sora's heart,
and you can be somebody, not just the shadow of somebody. In Sora's
heart, you can be real.

You should be able to figure it out of this. It's just too hard to explain :)

Larxene even says that she CAN be someone, not JUST a shadow...She's implying that she isn't a real person, but a shadow...So nyah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back