• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why start with kingdom key?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YNXOT

I Dont Know I Think Its Cool When He Starts With The Kingdom Key From My Opinion

Galoop

yeh its like priginal does he lose all his keyrings? i like the pumpkin head :D

T

Tyler Durden

he starts with kingdom key for two reasons (from a designers + gamers point of view.)

Designers point: don't show people the new keyblades (there was obviously a leak, but that's not the point)

Gamers Point: Sora just went through a reawakening, and the key chains may be based on the CHAINS of MEMORIES ( cough, cough)
besides, kingdom key pwns!

amurakansen

the real question should be...why not start with the kingdom key? its the shiz.....nat....im weird

amurakansen

although....mickey has the coolest keyblade....and he is the coolest.....
claryfying-jumping and killing.....this game is so hack a slash......and thats awesome!!!!!!!!

pokeman54

mickey is out of place and shouldn't be in kingdom hearts. they try and make him look all cool and mysterious in that cloak but no it just makes his ears stand out more and his nose look just obnoxious. they try and fancy him up but he's just the same old child's mascot figure that he always was. way to out of place for kingdom hearts.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
jamietl said:
i was just wondering, all of the gameplay vids ive seen, sora has had his basic keyblade as the kingdom key. shouldn't it have been the oathkeeper as kairi gave that to him and its also better than "kk".

It's how it always works with sequels. If you started out as powerful as you were at the end of the original, then KH2 would simply be little mini-quests that require very little just to get new items.

It's like starting over, yet not. xD

^pokeman54, first of all Mickey could only show up in KH once because disney wouldn't them SE. Now mickey can show up more often, and he'll actually be part of the plot. As well, he's the original keyblade wielder, don't douse the mouse. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back