• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Sora isn't complete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

This is a simple question which i will give a simple answer. (EM) tells sora he is not complete, but have you thought of what that means in (EM) point of view. Is it possible that (EM) was refering to the fact that despite the fact that Sora is defiently light, he has a little dark. To (EM) that might seem odd for some one that powerful, refering to sora, to be so strong but not totally in the light.

chosen destiny

i think they mean this:

bhk is a part of sora because bhk is the other side of soras heart. and as long as bhk and sora are not together, then sora is not complete. i also think that part of soras memories are missing some how as well.

d_fallen_1

i truly think that bhk is a nobody with a connection to sora. if he didnt have that connection then he would of never weild the keyblade. bhk, to me, is a special nobody because sora had a very strong heart that was taken by the darkness. well...duh he has a strong heart! sora is, or what use to be a heartless

Darknetwork

Sora and Bhk are connected because they are KEYBLADE MASTERS, that is it. Plz you can't wield 2 badass keyblades when your just the piece or "other side"( which is reallu just memory) of some one even sora. Did you even read the top post?

d_fallen_1

memories also implies to the theory. otherside of sora's heart doesnt literally mean "heart." consider that com was about memories "heart" was another way of saying memories.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
BHK aint no nobody he is an ORIGINAL character............you cant be ORIGINAL and be a nobody.....you need a strong HEART to weild a keyblade especially 2......the other side only refers to the fact that ALL keyblade masters are connected and not only sora and BHK that is how mickey was able to find riku and thats how riku was able to go to all the worlds sora went to in CoM and thats how sora and riku was able to go to TT

Darknetwork

exactly, all the "other side" really is, is memory that links the keyblade masters, simply. Bhk is a normal average kid until wham destiny calls, that is all we know that is all there is to it.

d_fallen_1

RikuHeroOfDark said:
BHK aint no nobody he is an ORIGINAL character............you cant be ORIGINAL and be a nobody.....you need a strong HEART to weild a keyblade especially 2......the other side only refers to the fact that ALL keyblade masters are connected and not only sora and BHK that is how mickey was able to find riku and thats how riku was able to go to all the worlds sora went to in CoM and thats how sora and riku was able to go to TT

no one in particular weilds two keyblades. they get to by a certain drive form. sora's valor form and bhk's twilight power. besides that, they both only weild ONE keyblade

Darknetwork

No when bhk was fighting that dusk he had two, in DD he had two keyblades, They don't show drive mode in trailers and Cutscenses unless that is gameplay footage which it wasn't.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
KrytenKoro said:
The order members were Original Characters too.
It means that they created the characters for the game, that's all.
no they not original if you are a nobody you are not original you dont even exist you are a NOBODY their only story is when they was a full person and how they were turned into a NEO

d_fallen_1

no one has ever been confirmed to be "original." we assume who is complete and who is not. even riku might not be original. all will tell when the game comes out

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
d_fallen_1 said:
no one has ever been confirmed to be "original." we assume who is complete and who is not. even riku might not be original. all will tell when the game comes out
BHK has been confirmed to be original so he isnt a shell

Darknetwork

HOW THE BLOODY HELL CAN BHK BE A BLOODY SHELL. Bhk wields 2 keyblades I don't know what happened in castle oblivion but Bhk wieled two keyblades in EVERY OTHER PIC HE WAS IN. And thus you can only wield a keyblade if you have a heart shells don't have a heart, fragements or the other side of a person's heart(which i just said is simply JUST MEMORIES) isn't strong enough to wield my car keys. Also Rikuhero is right about the nobady not having a story but having a story at the same time. what matters about the nobodies what makes them original, no lets say important, is what they where.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
d_fallen_1 said:
sorry...they didnt. original also means that it is the company's creation
original means of your own creation and new BHK cant be of his own creation if he is sora's shell he is a creation of sora so then he wouldnt be original then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back