• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why riku...why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku's_keyblade

there were so many good keyblade wielders so many good ones but why the hell did riku have to give kairi a keyblade it looks so retarded

Hot_Chocolate

i liked the fact that kiari got a keyblade. if u think about it the secret ending. on of the people is a gurl. and now that u know that sora riku and kairi are keyblade masters. u can put two and two together.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Your an ass who can't appreciate women. And their keyblades.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'm guessing you think the Divine Rose keyblade looks retarded too? That part kinda went by fast. I didn't get a clear view of her keyblade. But with what I saw, it didn't look "retarded".

(lots of people think that this means Kairi could be another Keyblade master. That'd be awesome)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
okay, this is stupid...your askin why riku gave kairi a keyblade? your only askin cause you didnt want him too!? stupid....besides...i luv kairi...how could you...:(

Lunar Knight

American Person
I liked the Keyblade. It was about time Kairi got one. Is it a "real" Keyblade? I mean like doesn't the Keyblade choose it's master? I guess it is since it didn't disappear when Kairi got it.

Walking_In_Dawn

I thought Kairi getting a Keyblade made sense. She is very strong willed and strong hearted, so it would make sense if she got one. As to how Riku was simply able to hand it to her instead of it choosing her itself, I don't know. And it did not look "retarded", it looked femine because Kairi is a female, and it was actually pretty good looking for a flowery Keyblade. Perhaps she will call it "Unwavering Bloom"?

LightH0lder88

Please don't flame me for asking this, but what exactly is the line that differs the two of being able to use a keyblade and being defined as an actual keyblade master??

Sorasangelxj9

Website
www.msn.com
Walking_In_Dawn said:
I thought Kairi getting a Keyblade made sense. She is very strong willed and strong hearted, so it would make sense if she got one. As to how Riku was simply able to hand it to her instead of it choosing her itself, I don't know. And it did not look "retarded", it looked femine because Kairi is a female, and it was actually pretty good looking for a flowery Keyblade. Perhaps she will call it "Unwavering Bloom"?

^^ Thats a good name for it. When i saw that i said "Thank you! Finally theres a female Keyweilder. Now what i would like to see is Kairi beat Sora with her keyblade:D "

demboyz

hey kairi is a beast okay she kicked butt with her keyblade. and ya, was it really a keyblade, or was it just a decorated sword? remember that all the characters in kingdom hearts refer to soras weapons as 'THE' keyblade, not 'A' keyblade, maybe king mickey and kairis keyblades are different.

BeanBag

Yeah, I remembered it as pink too.

Walking_In_Dawn said:
I thought Kairi getting a Keyblade made sense. She is very strong willed and strong hearted

Exactly, and it'd be really cool to get a chance to fight side by side with Riku and Kairi instead of just Donald, Goofy, and the other person in that world o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back