• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why riku wears a blinfold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikisearsrweird

you obviously get that this is a spoiler, or i wouldn't put it in the spoilers section.

well here it is. this may have been posted before, but i haven't been on for ages,and it's always good for old things to come up.

the reason riku is...

He is turning into Ansem. His eyes turn orange and he even starts looking like him, and at the end of the game he starts talking like him.

i have a friend who is fluent in Japanese, and she loves kh as much as i do, that's how i know.:D

HandsomeAnsem32

Yeah and wrinkely skin. The real ansem (DiZ) is olllllllllllllllllld. But yeah Xehanort was pretty much the only recorded human to ever keep his human form after becoming a heartless. The 13th org however are like Xehanort but with Nobodies instead of heartless.

OH and Hi person near my age..........riku32. Did you put the 32 part there cause of my name or just random :D. *shrugs* don't care either way.

mikisearsrweird

The ansem you saw in kh1 was a fake, it was Xehanort pretending to be him. Diz is really ansem and with out his mask on diz(ansem) has yellowish hair.

wow...

yeah, sorry, i live in aus. it's hard getting all the facts when the game doesn't come out here until bloody october *scuse the french*

KILLER_SORA

How Come People In Australia Hve To Wait Till October Till Kh2 Comes Out Its Just Not Fair:(

Yeah Kool U Live In Aus Too Do Ya Skilled Keyblada

sora/roxas

ya thtas old news but its of vital importance to the story but ya good u learned o and the ansem in the first game isnt really ansem

T

TwilightBlitz7

Isnt Xeahnort Black/afican American Cause I Am And I Always Thought He Was Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back