• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHY oh WHY did Nomura make Kairi weak?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Let's look at the evidence:

*One of the very last people to remember him, which means she was blocking it out

*Did not sound interested to see him when Axel offered( listen to her voice during the early part of that scene. Then look at her face. She had an 'uninterested' look on her face)

*Really wasn't interested to see him when Saix offered( I would've believed in her liking Sora if she paused and thought for a second then finally said 'no'). Saix knew she didn't like him. He even told Sora.

*Insulted Sora behind his back

I hope they show some scenes of her liking Sora in KH3. I really don't see her liking Sora in a romantic way. Sora likes her( easy to tell with those daydreaming scenes) but she....hmm, most likely doesn't. I could be wrong, but it just seems that she doesn't like him.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^Japanese girls tend to act rather differently than European/American/Australian girls...

Sora was actually the one that was not interested in Kairi, lol. When she hugged him, he was rather surprised, like... "Huh, a girl that hugs me?!" kind of way.

Then, when Riku appear he runs to him, kisses his boots, holds on his leg and cries "Oh Riku oh Riku, I missed you so much!"

Sora never asked about Kairi when he talks to Organization XIII members, he is always asking about Riku.

Sora is just a messed up bisexual. Wait, bisexual is kinda messed up, in nature sense. Eeewh, Sora is weird...

Mysticgamer

The should have made Kairi playable in this game. When Axel came through the wall she should have ran to the train station and escape to another world or something. Maybe put Daisy and Minnie in her party and you can follow Kairi's story instead of playing Winnie the Pooh's world or worse Atlantica. If they still need more memory than take out those blasted gummy levels too.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Whoa, that could actually work! Hahah.

Why dont they make some sort of Spin-Off for the Wii that lets Kairi have her adventure with Minnie and Daisy. That way Wii fans can enjoy her adventure or something.

And let Sora and his possy be on the PS3 like it should be.

Mickey Killer

Whoa, that could actually work! Hahah.

Why dont they make some sort of Spin-Off for the Wii that lets Kairi have her adventure with Minnie and Daisy. That way Wii fans can enjoy her adventure or something.

And let Sora and his possy be on the PS3 like it should be.

That would be cuh-razy. Just saying possy makes me think of Sora Don and Goof in baggy pants with their bling.

And you Disney haters don't have a damned clue do ya'll? The days of weak girls in Disney movies has LONG past.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
That would be cuh-razy. Just saying possy makes me think of Sora Don and Goof in baggy pants with their bling.

And you Disney haters don't have a damned clue do ya'll? The days of weak girls in Disney movies has LONG past.

Pocahontas!! :) Mulan!! :)

Disney is quite pro-strong-female these days.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Thread Title said:
WHY oh WHY did Nomura make Kairi weak?

Because Kingdom Hearts is his brainchild and he is able to create and mold the characters to his whim. Kairi is a peacful girl from a small island who, until the very near end of KIngdom Hearts, had never held a weapon before in her life.

I would like to see you pick up a meteor hammer or hooksword and take on a powerful, magic-using leader of a mysterious organization who is capable of summoning and controlling a massive mechanical dragon at will. We'll see just how strong you are.

New2Ya said:
Wait, bisexual is kinda messed up, in nature sense.
I take some offense to that, but oh well. It happens.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I've never seen an anime where girls weren't weak :\ but there probably are some like Sailor Moon xD

And you want Kairi playable? TOO BAD. Roxas was playable. Don't hate on anyone else but Roxas.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I take some offense to that, but oh well. It happens.
Sorry if I did. What I meant was that if we would look at men and women, men are meant to produce a child with a woman, and not with a man.

Im not against bisexuals or homosexuals, though.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I would've been pissed off if Kairi suddenly turned into Lara Croft. That happened to Yuna and I was not a happy gamer. The thing is, Kairi's been on her island for a year while Sora and Riku have been, well DOING things. They know what they're doing.

I just can't imagine Kairi fighting. Mage, possibly, but not a fighter.

R

Rinoa11

^Japanese girls tend to act rather differently than European/American/Australian girls...

Sora was actually the one that was not interested in Kairi, lol. When she hugged him, he was rather surprised, like... "Huh, a girl that hugs me?!" kind of way.

Then, when Riku appear he runs to him, kisses his boots, holds on his leg and cries "Oh Riku oh Riku, I missed you so much!"

Sora never asked about Kairi when he talks to Organization XIII members, he is always asking about Riku.

Sora is just a messed up bisexual. Wait, bisexual is kinda messed up, in nature sense. Eeewh, Sora is weird...

Yep I agree. It's like a VG cats strip I read about that scene. Sora ran past Kairi and Riku and him were having a moment and then Kairi got pissed. It was quite funny but very true.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

So you played the game? Or not? Did you see a scene where Sora bows before Saix just so he can he see his beloved Kairi. Or the daydream in Halloween Town? Or the loving thought in Port Royal?

Maybe, you skipped the cutscenes during play. I know you did skip because Sora never kissed Riku's boots in the game. In fact, I think a lot of people skipped or had the usual KH block out syndrome? I swear I sometimes think the character Sora is as cursed as the Chicago Cubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back