• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Sora knocked out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealNapster

heres the image

mickey6fv.jpg

thats sora in the background with Goofy and Donald. Why are they knocked out could it be when Sora kneeled down at the unknown was it a trap to kill him and thats why Mickey said "I won't forgive you"

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Because Sora GOT HIS PANSY-ASS BEAT INTO THE GROUND LIKE THE FOOL THAT HE IS, BWAHAHHAHA!!

*cough* Ahem...sorry aobut that...what i meant to say was

HE GOT OWNED!

Oh wait....that wasn't it.....

Yeah, well, you get my point, Sora got defeated and now Mickey (Being the bad-ass that he is) is gonna beat some ass as revenge!

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
truth be told, no one here knows why.
I think that an org member took theyre minds and/or hearts, that it why they are lying helplessly. Or that the darkness took over theyre hearts.
I wouldnt say any of these is true but i can't think of anything else, I wouldn't want to find out either...not until I play the game.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Lol it is said, HE JUST GOT PWN3D!

or even better HE JUST GOT PWN3D TO THE MAX!

He just is weak for some reason that is why he got pwn3d

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I hope so because I much rather be mickey rather than sora or bhk because they are both pansy emos.

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

pwn3d to the max said:
I hope so because I much rather be mickey rather than sora or bhk because they are both pansy emos.
YES!!!! Finally, thats what I hope too. I mean too me, Mickey is practically a Yoda. Thats right! He's got those skills. As for BHK.....ehhhh

Sanctuary Keeper

UltimaPharoh said:
Well what if we could play as all the keywielders. You know like me know we'll play as BHK and (obviously Sora), so that only leaves mickey right. *mumbles to self* i wonder if riku....
AHHH...not a bad thought, but whether or not your allowed to play as different characters because they weild keyblades, shouldnt apply to riku even if he didnt weild one. On default you should be allowed to play as Riku. He's just that good

chasingdusk

*eyes begin to sting* Ouch...I've been staring at that pic for the last minute and I really can't tell whether or not it's just Sora or several people. It looks like there's some orange, yellow, a little bit of brown....

Sanctuary Keeper said:
Did getting his ass beat ever seem like a logical reason? BTW, he got own3d
Nice one! *winks* ^_^

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
To me this looks like the same area that Sora and co face that ginormously huge ass army of Heartless. They probably took out all the Heartless, an enermy showed up, they were so weak they fainted or were easily beaten, and mickey takes the battle into his wn hands-er um, paws. And there's no proof that's Sora, it's a colored mound. It could very well be a few of the organzation members, final fantasy or disney characters, or just part of the background. Heck it could be Riku in festive clothing. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back