• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Sora holding the medallion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

You would think Jack Sparrow would be holding it, but Sora is implemented somehow. It's not a new pic...not really anyways.
sorawithmedallion.jpg

I am assuming Sora's doing this as part of Jack's plan or something.
He could've been forced to do it too....

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
This is the scene in the movie after theyve blown up the good guy ship and Will ju,ps in on the scene. He shows them the medallion and says, with a pistoal to his throat, "I shall cast myself into the sea and you won't ever be able to break the curse." or something to that extent. It's either that scene or it's the scene where Port Royale is attacked by the Black Pearl and they Miss Swan and Sora and co. Sora manges to work himself free has the medallion in his hand and threatens to throw it off deck and the story goes on from there.

moogles

I never understood why the pirates even cared if the medallion was thrown into the ocean. They can walk around underwater anyway. As for the pic, I would expect Sora to be in charge of saving Elizabeth. He is the hero of KH2, after all.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Well if sora didnt have it, then Jack would have it and it would be up to him to save elizabeth. but since sora is supposed to be saving everybody, it wouldnt make sense if he didnt have the medallion.

cloud@omnislash

Obviously I haven't seen the movie that's why I asked. All I know is that Jack Sparrow is the main character for Pirates and the Carribean and that in the game he saves Elizabeth and Sora doesn't to keep the movie like the movie for the most part. If they were not trying to do that Sora wouldn't be leading Ariel to the surface in Atlantica and singing musicals. That is why some of the older worlds are being remade again, particulary the worlds that were nothing like the actual movies. Plus Jack Sparrow pulls tricks on people cuz he's a pirate so how can he be trusted...

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
oh, you should definetely watch PotC!
Not only to understand the significance of the medallion, which I don't want to spoil for you, but also because it's a great movie. And of course you might understand a alot better the KH2 plot. It's even such a good movie, that you should go now to your local video rent and get it to watch it.

I'm going to do that.

cloud@omnislash

I'll pass....you can spoil it I'm not that type of person that would go run to Blockbuster, but I can see it has significant importance. And that's just a one world not KH2 as a whole, so what do you mean about understanding the plot?

Anyway this is what the pirate to the far right siad to Sora:
"We'll be having that medallion back.

These are the screens that follows:

This is part of Jack Sparrow's plan.
Sora may have been captured and used the word parley to get to the captain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back