• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you have to kill a boss with a finisher?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguinator

Argh! I hate that. It's annoying enough with Xemnas, though he's knocked out when you finish him.

It is so irritating, especially if you have just healed and have Berserk Charge on...I had to heal from Sephiroth an extra 2-3 times just to finish him off. Probably the most annoying, though, is match 49 from the Hades Cup. Since Yuffie can't be locked onto well, and Cloud is immune to Thundaga, you have to finish them off with the Keyblade. Well, since they are both swift moving and almost always hitting you, it was reallllly annoying the first time I went through.

Why, Square? Why?!

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah that **** was annoying. That was what took me so long to beat Sephiroth and I died once because of it.

exile31

That is the only reason I couldn't beat Sephiroth when I fought him. He was down to 1hp but since I had berserk charge I couldn't finish him off and I died. I did beat him later on though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back