• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why do u think that pete is in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
He is probably working with many of the villians, after all, he is seen with Hades and Jafar and so forth. Maybe even with the ORG, but who really knows. He is a boss though...

Josh

Silver Member
well because in disney cartoons with mickey his enemy is always pete or now on house of mouse its pete and mortamore(another mouse whos tall and bigger than mickey).

sillypieman

well i think he really is "that bad of a guy" cuz the new cartoons including a goofy movie, are not completely true most likely. well what i mean is that now days kids shows tend to shield kids from any sort of violence usually, so they made pete just a slight jerk instead of someone who hates mickey. well he probably wouldn't actually be "evil" he would just be kinda evil in a comical, disney kind of way. okay i don't know what im trying to say.

that doesn't really solve ANYTHING lol...well that is my two cents...oh gosh i need a life............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back