• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do men have nipples?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
ummm, scientifically, its because all embryos start out as female, and whether it turns into a girl or a boy, the nipples stay.

as for my theory, theyre purely decorative.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
ahhh.... b/c men can have boobs...but there not as big as women I think

Kunoke

Cloudy_Card said:
ummm, scientifically, its because all embryos start out as female, and whether it turns into a girl or a boy, the nipples stay.

as for my theory, theyre purely decorative.

Actually, embryos are asexual. Each one actually has two organs which either drop and become testicles or go up and become ovaries. Thats when they become male or female. Before that they are not classified.

Males and females both have nipples because their bodies started out the same. If they get bigger or not depends on if you have ovaries or testicles =)

And there you have it. A lesson in anatomy!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
We all started out as women when we were fetuses, as Cloudy Card already said... the scary thing is that men can breast feed.... eww.

EDIT- that's slightly disturbing Kunoke... I guess what I learned was wrong

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Because they're sexy.

Because monkeys have them wtf? Then why do male monkeys have nipples? HUHUHUH?

And I pretty much agree with Kunoke. Aside from the sexual function of nipples.. and the fact that they look good. >.>

Kunoke

Ryu said:
Because they're sexy.

Because monkeys have them wtf? Then why do male monkeys have nipples? HUHUHUH?

And I pretty much agree with Kunoke. Aside from the sexual function of nipples.. and the fact that they look good. >.>

Nipples don't technically have a sexual function, but I know what you mean XD

Personally though I think the whole "God created earth in 7 days" thing is a load of bullshit x.x

There's SO MUCH evidence of evolution being correct, and NO evidence of creation being correct

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Well nipples do most definitely have a relevant sexual function, to both males and females. D:

And that depends on what you call evidence. Scientific evidence? Perhaps. But then again, science can't measure anything supernatural, and ignoring a book that has yet to be proven wrong in any way, would be un-scientific as well.

And meh, I don't believe the 7 days thing either, as in days being 24 hours.

lostdude

heres what i think, men have nipples for excited pleasure .period. simple as that;)
lol j/k

Kunoke

Ryu said:
Well nipples do most definitely have a relevant sexual function, to both males and females. D:

Well, sort of. But not really. They don't contribute to anything in the act sex, so they don't have much of a "function". But I think I know what you're getting at. I'm just being technical because the topic itself is very techincal. Nipples would be vestigal if females didn't use them to feed their babies.

And no, embryos are not female. They are asexual, or "without sex". Genderless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back