• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why cant we see the back on minnie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
In cut-scenes you do, but in the JJJ you don't... I dunno, maybe they forgot... Oh well, it just bugs me...

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
well, an interview with nomura i've read says: "when mickey drops his hood, everything will be revealed" (worded differently, same concept). could this have something to do with minnie as well?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It was metephorical...

It didn't mean that there was going to be something under the hood, he meant that when Mickey appears and explains his story or whatever, and removes his hood most likely, then all would be revealed.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
kingdomhearts248 said:
The title asks all. In cut scenes you dont see her back! In the journal. You cant her around either when u go to her character and press triangle. Do you know why?

Why the hell does it matter?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
C_U said it perfectly. Who the hell cares that you can't see Minnie's back, who wants to see that anyway? It doesn't really matter.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Ok, for the two who asked "who the hell cares":
You really didn't have to post anything here at all. You're wasting your own time. You could've rephrased it to be, "I don't think it's important in the storyline." or something like that, but no, all you wanted to do is piss this kid off. Come back to the forums when you're ready to be mature enough to answer KH players' harmless questions.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
kingdomhearts248 said:
IM JUST CURIOUS!!!!!!! God you ask a question of curiosity these days and people think your some kind of nut!? God!

They only reason they didn't show her back was because you would also be able to see the side of her, and her ears were too much of a problem to animate. If you see correctly in all the cartoons, no mater which angle you see Mickey or Minnie in, their ears always faced you (with the full circle), but if she was to animate, it would be too much of a process to do, so they just made her face you all the time. Although, they finally decided that they'd just make the ears flat, which explains why Mickey was allowed to turn, seeing his thin, flat ears. I hope you understand this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back