• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Bhk Shouldn't exist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

Now do we remember the legend of the keyblade master right. On one hand he or she could save the world, which probally means beating back the heartless or sealing the doors with light, and on the other hand the keyblade master could destroyed the world, giving it up to darkness. Which probably implies that the keyblade master was either light or dark. Since a light keyblade master would seal the door from the heartless, while a dark keyblade master would open the door for the darkness. In fact what made Riku dark was him opening the door to his world allowing the darkness to grap it's heart. Thus the keyblade went to sora, because at the time we needed a man to seal the doors not open. Now we all remeber or at least heard our favorite girl from Com, namine, tells BHk that he "shouldn't exist". What I think it means is that Bhk shouldn't be a keyblade master. Now before you flame think about it. The legend speaks of a keyblade master who was either a champion or hero of light or dark. The keyblade in it's self is either light or dark(and for the love of god what world the keyblade came from DOESN"T MATTER, we have people running around screaming about present keyblades when they are really just light or dark, all your really saying is where they got that keyblade). BHk isn't light or dark. That is the problem, the legend never speaks of a great twilight keyblade master, hell there isn't a such thing as a twilight keyblade(Note if there was a twilight keyblade BHk would be using it). It is quite understandable why namine would tell BHk that he doesn't exist because up until now there never was nor suppose to be or even a need for a twilight keyblade master. especial a twilight keyblade master with no twilight keyblade to claim as his own since one doesn't exist and probably can't be made.

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
Thats a pretty reasonable theory for BHK. kud0s. But, untill now we didn't need a Twilight Keyblade Master, but we may need one in KH2. I think there's a keyblade for each existence. Light, Dark, In-Between, Other. One main, and 3 others that can only coexist with the main, as long as the Master keeps his heart. Thats why Riku lost his blade, cause he lost his heart. He represented the Dark, and the keyblade that unlocked hearts and opened doors, and Sora rep. Light, who seals hearts/doors. The Other I'm not so sure about. And as for BHK, he must be the one that'll assist Sora in closing the door(s) in every existence...or maybe he'll just help close the door in the twilight existence....This is my own little theory, undeveloped, but I've only just comed up with out of nowhere. Again, I've missed alot about KH2. I'm catching up though, so don't flame me. Wait, I don't care, go ahead. Just don't flame "Darknetwork's" theory...

j.
:/

Darknetwork

Sora can do that on his own, Bhk is not suppose to exist because there is no need, nor was there any keyblade master like him in the past.

T

TheTrueKeyBearer

why is everyone saying that the bhk shouldnt exist? and why do their theories have to only originate from 2 different topics?1st topic:namine said the bhk shouldnt exist, or topic2:they just hate the bhk. :confused:

oh and please dont flame me for asking this

-DarkRiku-

DrkNessOfHeart said:
oviously bhk is importnant 2 the game....mayb 2 close the door u need all the keyblades like if theres a dark twilight light or ne thing keyblade....mayb idk...

You could be right, but what if he decides to help Riku instead of Sora ?

iholdthekeys

i just wanted to point out that in kingdom hearts maleficent talks about sora and says that his power (or strength i forget which) is not his own and is given to him by the keyblade........ so just cuz u got a strong heart or nething like that means that u get a keyblade........... sora did not have a strong heart but he still got the keyblade.......... in fact his heart was not strong until near the end of the game when he was able to reclaim the keyblade from riku........

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
-DarkRiku- said:
You could be right, but what if he decides to help Riku instead of Sora ?

no riku wont go 2 darkness (in the bad way again) his darkness is tamed or w/e.....and riku will problably help sora unless ansem takes over his body again and mickey cant stop him....

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
it is called engrish

it is when a bad translation of a game comes out and they mistype words in english like... well english

"you shouldn't exist"

was like

"you shouldn't be here" in the japanese verison

-DarkRiku-

DrkNessOfHeart said:
no riku wont go 2 darkness (in the bad way again) his darkness is tamed or w/e.....and riku will problably help sora unless ansem takes over his body again and mickey cant stop him....

Well I'm sure that Riku and Sora will fight more than once in the game, even if Riku isnt totally bad his point of view is totally different to the one of the main char and they disagree which is probably why they'll fight.
Why would Riku help Sora ? I remember he says something about leaving this world to darkness.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
-DarkRiku- said:
Well I'm sure that Riku and Sora will fight more than once in the game, even if Riku isnt totally bad his point of view is totally different to the one of the main char and they disagree which is probably why they'll fight.
Why would Riku help Sora ? I remember he says something about leaving this world to darkness.

no sora only fights w/ him either 4 fun or because riku is under control or something....sora never wants 2 fight riku...and now that riku has control of his darkness...mayb there is no need 2 fight him...and if ansem comes bak well mickey will do something about it.....idk if nomura will make them fight...id rather pair w/ riku but i doubt that will happen mayb like another theory said...the fake riku didnt die...mayb u fight him.....

Darknetwork

When did this Bhk topic turn into riku topic, Riku is blind, Riku uses the power of dark, Riku walks the road of twilight leading to dawn, Riku joined the org( does the org sell there clothing on ebay? because that is the only way you can say that riku isn't in the org, simply because aladin isn't wearing a org hoody he buyed at ebay.).

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
Darknetwork said:
When did this Bhk topic turn into riku topic, Riku is blind, Riku uses the power of dark, Riku walks the road of twilight leading to dawn, Riku joined the org( does the org sell there clothing on ebay? because that is the only way you can say that riku isn't in the org, simply because aladin isn't wearing a org hoody he buyed at ebay.).
lol how do u kno riku is blind???u have no proof ...in asas it was a concept so...NO1 REALLY KNOS WATS HAPPENING......i guess we'll find out wen the game comes out...

helios

Bronze Member
Nice theory the bell has rung damn welll ill post more of my thoughts later but very nice work indeed

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
In anime and games, people aren't always wearing a blindfold because they are blind. For an american example, think A New Hope: Luke Skywalker. When training, he wore a helmet over his eyes so that he could develop *feeling* things without having to see them. This sounds suspiciously like Riku's Dark Powers

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
we do not know if there was a keyblade master like BHK in the past. We do not know the past. in DD/ASAS it was just a concept nothing special about it.

and to prove BHK shouldn't exist, someone said(i thinkl it was Naminé) "The truth is..............you shouldn't exist" so BHK shouldn't exist because every NEO shouldn't, they only exist because people get turned into a heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back