• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who's your favorite lengendary dragon from yugioh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wjos your favorite

• tamyis

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • grideous

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • hairmous

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Before-Crisis

Timaeus is the best in my opinion. When he fuses, he usually has a much better outcome. With Hermos it's usually a weapon of sorts, and Critias is usually a strong monster. With Timaeus it's an average between the two, half and half. Also as the United Divine Dragon, Timaeus is the one in control, not the other two knights, Hermos and Critias.

Deidara

RPGplaya said:
I'm not sure if they're legendary, but even though the blue eyed white dragon is more powerful, my favorite is Joey's Red Eyed Black Dragon.

They're not legendary. He's referring to the three dragons of Atlantas in the new yu-gi-oh series. Quite frankly, I like Timaeus best. That scar on his eye is awesome...

Before-Crisis

Seigfreid said:
Tamyis is my favorite it's a tie with Curties and Hairmos becuase In one episoide in that seris Hairmos fuses with a card I don't which one because never saw the episode when He became Dragonic Body armor.

That's when he fuses his Aura Armor card, and then activates Red Eyes Transfusion and sacrifices REBD + Aura Armor to get Lord of the Red...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back