• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's your fave KH character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's your fave KH character?

• Sora

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Roxas

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Kiari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Riku

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Donald

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Goofy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soran

I would have to say... Roxas and Sora. You can't beat the hero's of the game.

soran

Leon and Cloud were a good choice to bring into KH, but they are FF characters soo.....

soran

I really would like to get into FF, but theres going to be a number 13. There's no way I could catch up. I do watch Erika play sometimes though.

soran

I just met Namine in KH2, she seems... okay so far. I have never really liked Kairi, but that's just me :D

Leirxa

I really don't have one favorite, because there are so many that I adore...so this was hard for me. I ended up going with Riku though, because despite all his struggles he manages to forgive himself and ask for other's forgiveness, and just becomes amazing by the end. It's such an important lesson, and parallels my own beliefs well. (Plus, I love Way to the Dawn.)

HOWEVER. Sora has always had a special place in my heart, all throughout the series. I think he is adorable and sweet, (I could see him as my younger brother)...and I came to really appreciate Roxas in the first few days of KH2...I actually became depressed when he disappeared, I thought it was so unbelievably sad.

But my other all-time favorite is Axel. That one I feel is unnecessary to explain.

rascus213

i used to hate roxas cuz he was kinda annoying
but now i like him cuz hes a cross of sora and riku(the ultimate combo for just 3.99!!!)
lol
my fav org char is defintly xigbar
then xaldin(cuz he sooooooooo hard and i love that)

soran

i used to hate roxas cuz he was kinda annoying
but now i like him cuz hes a cross of sora and riku(the ultimate combo for just 3.99!!!)
lol
my fav org char is defintly xigbar
then xaldin(cuz he sooooooooo hard and i love that)

I didn't know he was a cross (got the game 2days ago :p lol)
Anyway, I just think he is so cool. And now I know of his cross, it makes me like him even more because that's one of the best combonations :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back