• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whos your fav orginaztion memeber?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lokien

Did you happen to not notice the Official Org. Thread stickied at the top of the page?

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Just because Riku has a coat that looks like an Org. coat doesnt mean he is in the Org. It hasnt been confirmed yet (i dont think) if Riku is in the Org.

Oh, my favorite is Axel. Red is the coolest color ever and i am sort of a pyro. :D

Bloodwinter

Im not too sure on the history of these types of thread. From what I hear there are a lot. And there is an official thread at the top Even though jumping in there as a noob daying " My favorite member is Axel" Will get you flames up the... well you know.

Anyhow, my favorite would be The Enigmatic man, or I just call him Enigma.

Among the ones shown it was Zexion until I found out his powers sucked and he died like a wuss. Now its Axel or Xaldin.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Wow another favorites thread. hmmmmm i would have to say my favorite is the Enigmatc Man but Axel put up a good fight as well. Demyx looks too easy and Zexion was weak as hell.

x-knight

i would have to say larxene she's hot and she noes how to use i knife i bet she be an exellent chef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back