• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's Who?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni Terra

Awards
No this isn't some puzzle. I got a letter saying I was nominated as one of the smart kids in the country. Obviously I'm not the smartest and it looks official. I checked out the website and everything seems fine. They say i can sign up. I would be in this big book with a small biography n stuff. Has anyone else got this letter or at least knows someone that has. The website is as follows: (Welcome to Who's Who Publications) I don't want too much information about me given away and I don't want some email or newsletter every week so I'd be grateful if anyone could elaborate on this more please. The deadline is February 18th so once again if anyone has got this letter or even been in it tell me about it.

Omni Terra

Awards
Yah I was thinkin about that but also did you get like news in the mail a lot? Also thanks for postin cuz I could care less if my name is in a book.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
All these kinds of companies do is just play to vanity they will come up with some sort fo somethign to have you give thiem money but with an excuse. MOST OF THE TIME. you could thoguth get scholarships from them, but you seem a littel young for that to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back