• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's the leader of the Orginization in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

I think that too but for some reason everybody here is talkin about Axel being dead. (CoM)
I thought Sora let him go after the battle but anyway Axel clearly has his own plans of evil.

TruChaos

Mickey...no thats just plain stupid and Diz is the name given to the red unknown.I think its Ansem.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
omg./..PPL!..Do you even pay attention to the numbers?..all the unknown's have numbers...And the unknown with #1 is the leader....Axel doesnt even have #5...he isnt the fricken leader!
Mickey.....Mickey has only begun being what he is now...He cant be the leader(stupid)
Diz(Ansem)Is most likely the leader...but..who knows..WE...HAVENT...SEEN...ALL>..THE...ORGANIZATION...YET!

cloud@omnislash

Yeah it could be Diz but I'm guessing he would end up just like Malificent as a pawn of the heartless.
Everybody that you fought or beat have either accepted the darkness or have let it control them.
When I say accepted I mean they are trying to use it. For example, Rku trying to find Kairi in KH.
So that means NEO heartless could have the same effect on an unknown probably.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I think the leader is either DiZ or the Enigmatic Man (whoever they are). I think DiZ because he looks different than the other Unknowns and seems to possess much greater wisdom than them. And I think the Enigmatic Man because he was the first Unknown to meet Sora (in Final Mix) and might've set up the whole plan to bring Sora and Riku to Castle Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back