• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who your favorite Rapper??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown KeyBl@de

Who? Mike Jones is killin on tha tracks. My favorite Female artist... Ciara. She's got Style, Beauty, Vocals, and she can dance!!! She even got a boyfriend thats just as talented as herself. Ciara do the damn thing!!!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I like all of them except the rapper who always raps about sex, drugs, and killing.

WAIT! THAT'S ALL OF THEM!

Unknown KeyBl@de

Hey Cloud Unchained, since nega sora pretty much said what I was gonna say, now what I say to u is this: U may not like rappers who smoke but I don't like prissy little singers who gets played by a backstreet boy's little brother!!!!!! Ah burn!!!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Unknown KeyBl@de said:
Hey Cloud Unchained, since nega sora pretty much said what I was gonna say, now what I say to u is this: U may not like rappers who smoke but I don't like prissy little singers who gets played by a backstreet boy's little brother!!!!!! Ah burn!!!

Burn? I feel no burn.

I never said I liked Backstreet boys either.

dime55

yea ish koo 2 slap dat mainstream rap once in a while, like when ur driving. but 4 me, when it comes 2 listening 2 it forreal, u gotta go back to the lyrics. none of that bu11$h1t 50 cent stuff. im talking bout real hip hop: nas, kanye, talib kweli, pac, and so on. im talkin bout these cats thats bridgin all the gaps in this hip hop game right now. but yea when im ridin u know i havta slap that bay $h1t. that keak, team, ya boy, messy marv, e-a-ski, frontline, e-40, nd turf talk

dime55

^ yea its hip hop 2. common's another cat that straight lyrical. he REAL. aint fake like sum other cats in the game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back