• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who You Think Should Do The Voices In BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

Ven: Jesse McCartney
Terra: Steven Jay Blum, even if he is terribly over used.
Aqua: Seeing as how I don't know her personality too well it is a hard call but maybe someone along the lines of Melissa Fahn, or Lara Jill Miller... or maybe even Claire Danes.

Master Xehanort: Now this guy is a hard call for me since I am profoundly obsessed with this man.... I can't seem to pinpoint whom I would like to do his voice... I don't think he would have a strong tone like Christopher Lee or Sean Conery... I am leaning towards Scott McNeil maybe... but it is a hard call...
DS: Well, he is hard... I see him not talking much, but when he would talk it would be swift and to the points... maybe Troy Baker or Eric Vale...

But! As I have learned through my studies of Kingdom Hearts Voice Actors, they have all been linked through Disney before somehow, so when it came in the states, they would have voice actors who have worked in disney titled before...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I don't think Jesse should do ven's voice.

If Ven and Roxas are truely different characters, then they should have different VAs.

massimo

Website
www.freewebs.cpm
This might not be a good choice of VA's:
Terra: Chris Patton or Johnny Bocsh
Ven: Jesse McCartney
Aqua:Luci Christian or Kari Wahlgren
Master Xehanort: Jamieson Price

Chris Patton played Itsuki Minami "Ikki" in Air Gear and Greed in FullMetal Alchemist
Johnny Bosch played Itsuki Kozumi in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Ichigo in BLEACH, and Vash in Trigun
Luci Christian played Ringo In Air Gear and Wrath in FullMetal Alchemist
Kari Wahlgren played Ashe in Final Fantasy XII, Fuu in Samurai Champloo, and Ovelia Atkascha in FFT:WoL
Jamieson Price played Ovan in the .hack//G.U. video game series, Yasutora Sado "Chad" in BLEACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back