• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Xehanort is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Those of you who bothered to get the strategy guide have seen the "third symbol." I believe the symbol belongs to the new enemy who have no memory. Xehanort had no memory when Ansem found him, plus that could explain why Xehanort had the "superhuman" abilities Ansem talked about in his reports. So Xehanort was probably a "Chaser," a chaser of memories. That's what Chasers probably mean, they chase their memories or something. I dunno, I just thought about this a few minutes ago.. what you think?

EDIT: OOPS, I FORGOT TO SEARCH FOR TOPICS LIKE THIS ALREADY MADE, SORRY!!!:(

ShinkutsukiNin

Well, for those of you who want to know who Xenahort really is...

Riku is using Xenahort's body, since it can control darkness. I lie to you not, that big scary dude is our Riku.

Of coures, lotsa people have to know this by now. The ones who have not slept for 3 concecutive nights and are surviving on energy drinks and non-fat mocha lattes.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
ShinkutsukiNin said:
Well, for those of you who want to know who Xenahort really is...

Riku is using Xenahort's body, since it can control darkness. I lie to you not, that big scary dude is our Riku.

Of coures, lotsa people have to know this by now. The ones who have not slept for 3 concecutive nights and are surviving on energy drinks and non-fat mocha lattes.

I know that. :rolleyes:

But Im talking about his TRUE identity, before the events of KH and whatnot. And I dont have a scanner, so I cant put up a pic, so those who do have one or a cam can probably post one, please?. :D

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The Third Symbol is a totally made up Symbol for all Bosses or Enemies that are neither Heartless or Nobodies, examples being the Skeletons on PotC.

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
yeah it is a symbol that represent people that are niether heartless or nobodies there is a thread in the spoiler section that talks about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back