• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would you like to see in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Would you like to see the most in KH2???

For me, it would have to be Max from the Goofy Movie.

alchemist

i would love to see lio and sitch in their own world in kh2 you i love that movie so much

B

bettermanlamia

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN said:
Balck Cauldron all the way! and for neverland to return!(i hope)
im with him Black Cauldron would be awesome:D

D

Dexter

...... to tell u the truth i have a feelin we wont get any new worlds..........i dont know why though?

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
rpg master said:
...... to tell u the truth i have a feelin we wont get any new worlds..........i dont know why though?

Because the game comes out in a little under 2 weeks and they wouldn't fit anything else requested right now, since its probaly done or been done.

The only person I really wanna see is Riku, I wanna know what happened to him and how his story will end.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
rpg master said:

Actually, I think they have already, my brother told me they did. I don't know though...

The M.C.

JTTW
i think it would be fun to have toy story in there too. if it were a world i think it would be fun to fight the huge family members, but a little weird too though. i cant really remember any of the bad guys, i havent watched it for a long time so i woulnt know who a boss would be...

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
The M.C. said:
i think it would be fun to have toy story in there too. if it were a world i think it would be fun to fight the huge family members, but a little weird too though. i cant really remember any of the bad guys, i havent watched it for a long time so i woulnt know who a boss would be...

Remember......that dude who looked like Darth Vader?

Um.....General Zurg.....? I think.... >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back