• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would win?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I say darkside would win, only because he can use his balls of darkness that fall out of the sky. Just imagine the damage that would do to Twilight Thorn, that's so freaking huge he'll catch half the balls. But otherwise I suppose the Twilight Thorn nobody laser thingies (I can't really get a name for them, those that you can reversal) will pretty much own Darkside otherwise, since they have perfect aiming, and all darkside can do is hit the ground which does nothing, or summon those energy shots of darkness from his chest which might be useful. So, normally, TT> Darkside, but if darkside goes mad spamming his dark balls that fall on the enemy, then Darkside>TT. In case anyone doesn't know what I mean, play the final KH1 battle again. When you fight darkside, he begins by summoning a ball of energy in his hand, then releases it in an explosion, consequently, dark balls of energy begin raining down on you.

For Ansem vs Xemnas, I say Ansem. From Final Mix+, it is shown that Roxas has an extreme weakness to the heartless that hangs around behind Ansem's back when Riku uses it, utterly owning him in 1 grab. Sure, Xemnas has cool lightsabers, but for all its worth its weak since Ansem has the "come guardian" move that will shield him from the lightsaber attacks and the sweeping slashes of Xemnas, as well as his laser moves. And if Xemnas uses "Can you spare a heart" on Ansem the heartless floating behind him can just move over and whack Xemnas to bits until he's forced to get rid of it. Also, I actually think that Xemnas will get 1-shotted by the heartless's grab like Roxas, but that's just me.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
TT and Xemnas. Nobodies have been proven to be fairly stronger than heartless on most occasions. But I think the Ansem and Xemnas fight would be a pretty close and interesting battle to see
Ansem vs Xemnas....my money's on Xemnas.

Apollo

Silver Member
I hope we don't see more of this shit here, since we got rid of the V.S section.

Darkside, Twilight Torn is a bitch.

The other one would be a tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back