• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who would win the fight of darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who would win in a fight between riku and Sephiroth

• can't decide i love them both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

who you think would win in a fight between riku and Sephiroth

p.s.i would say Sephiroth but i think riku has a chance to beat him

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Riku could beat The one winged angel???? Riku could stand a chance, but against all of Sephiroth's power, he may not. Unless of course Riku had an awesome guardian.. :)
Then again, Riku is the picture of awesomenesss!!

Demonflare

Sephiroth would control riku's mind like he did to cloud in 7. Sephiroth is beatable, but it'll take a lot of power to put him down.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
quite true demonflare, but one must also keep in consideration that sephiroth can not control everyone, just those with jenova cells. and unless riku is hiding something, then he could not be controlled by sephiroth. but yeah sephiroth would kick riku's behind!

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
how can anyone be dumb enough to think riku would have a chance, and since cloud beat him and he exploded into the lifstream, he created the starsky syndrome, which infected everyone in the world with the evil substance, originating from jenova cells

Destinied Unknown

this is stupid. riku doesn't have one chance against Sephiroth. I barely stood one minute against KH with Sora. Riku may be stronger than Sora, but their amount of strength is not really different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back