• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would win a battle Sora verus Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

roxas99 said:
dunno...they don't really match.
actually i change my mind YET AGAIN now, they totally match!!!

ok dude do have a split personality or something just joking:)

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
sora ... because he is the real THING .GO SORA GGGGGGGGOOOOOO

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, anyway, Sora is aweosme, Roxas is a poser, Sora would kick his ass

sephira808

roxas99 said:
ya but imagine roxas "joining" with sora, therefore possessing him somehow, and eating away his heart, then escaping...what? you heard those quotes in kingdom hearts by unknowns saying stuff like "he must make sora complete" and "you are not yet complete" and stuff...
besides that would mean roxas and sora CAN'T fight, cause they have to "join" or soemthing.
in my opinion about roxas n sora tho is dat they r the same person.roxas is a part of sora n so 2 sora,hes a part of roxas.hav u play kh2 yet?if u dun,just ignore me coz i dun wan 2 spoil the game.unless u dun mind being spoiled,but i dun think theres any spoiling here,well maybe a bit merely on the gameplay tho but not in the storyline or maybe theres a bit in the storyline 2,but its just a bit,just a little detail about roxas, feel free 2 ignore me if u seriosly doubt dat im not gonna spoill the game whole,no hard feeling will be taken .but do me a favor,if u really think dat im spoiling the game ,pls just read the last 2 or 3 line of this message,definitely there will be no spoiling there.in kh2,roxas seems 2 hav
a lot of sora's memory flashback.very a lot. then,1 morning when roxas wakes from hes bed.he becomes sora.transform everything from white clothe,blonde hair(himself) 2 red clothe n non blonde hair(sora). uknow wat i mean?just 4 a while tho like 4 a couple of second then roxas was him again.in kh2 opening did u notice dat sora being caught by a umm..some sort of an glass cacoon or aaa an ice orb.well,kind of.i dun know how 2 describe watever dat thing was.then roxas was the one who save sora n his friend donald n goofey with a help of namine telling roxas 2 save sora thru telepathy comunication.just soon after roxas save sora n free sora from the glass cacoon,roxas was gone.its like roxas became sora when he free him from dat thing.from this i conclude dat roxas is actually sora in another demension perhaps or maybe the spliting image of sora.wat do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back