• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who was the other person who came back from beinga heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan5607

In KH:CoM there is a seen where two Organization XIII members were talking about Sora's return from being a heartless and one of them said only one person ever managed to do that.

Does anyone have an idea of who this person might have been?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oh, Axel didn't mean that the person came back from being a heartless. He meant they both kept their sense of self.

He was talking about Xehanort, I presume.

Sexy Angel
Hmmm... when did Xehanort ever come back from being a heartless? When AtW discovered him?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hmmm... when did Xehanort ever come back from being a heartless? When AtW discovered him?

She misunderstood what Axel said. Xehanort didn't come back from being a heartless. But it was Xehanort he meant, I'm usre.

xazure777x

can i say something but i dont think it was him cause he was just like the other organization but instead sora was different because he got it wrong i think he meant to say that he was suppose to be a heartless but he didnt become one or close cause sora still had a heart but whats his name didnt cause sora heart was in kairis and hers in his and u can only be one if ur heart becomes one

Kurxi

xazure777x, what?

Sense of self would be Sora and Xehanort, come back to life would be Sora. Any else who did it yet is not known.

D

Deleted member 36435

Xehanort, Sora and Kairi, all came back from being a heartless.

Darb

Xehanort came back from being a heartless? I thought that's who you fought in the original KH.

Dark Kuja

To clear it up, Axel said that only one other person KEPT HIS SELF-AWERENESS as a Heartless.

It's definitely Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back