• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who thinks kadaj should be in kh3!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

urutapu

It'd be cool, especially since it seems like Cloud's killed Sephiroth--Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz would fit in easily.

Ivyprincesofhart said:
And srry if this shows my ignorance, but who the heck is Kadaj?! At first I thought it was Kuja, but people kept spellin his name wrong, but now I'm completly confused. And please be nice about my not knowing what you're talkin 'bout, caisr it's my b-day.
Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz are avatars of Sephiroth's mind and will that appear in FF VII ADVENT CHILDREN. They're after Jenova's head to initiate the Reunion (Jenova's cells reuniting again). Kadaj eventually succeeds in starting the Reunion by shoving the Jenova cells into his body, and evolves into Sephiroth.

And so what if it's your birthday? Should I treat you better or something? You're getting older.

Last edited:

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
urutapu said:
It'd be cool, especially since it seems like Cloud's killed Sephiroth--Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz would fit in easily.

Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz are avatars of Sephiroth's mind and will that appear in FF VII ADVENT CHILDREN. They're after Jenova's head to initiate the Reunion (Jenova's cells reuniting again). Kadaj eventually succeeds in starting the Reunion by shoving the Jenova cells into his body, and evolves into Sephiroth.

And so what if it's your birthday? Should I treat you better or something? You're getting older.

OWN3D >.>

btw hes right u ARE older.

SoraGaurdian

Kairi's Heart said:
I think Kadaj would be cool as an optional boss, and after you fight him, cloud comes and then you have to fight Sephiroth and Sephiroth would be 2x harder than Kadaj. OMG Sephiroth alone is hard not to mention him AND Kadaj, but it'd be sweet!

I like that idea! :D
-dangs 25 characters!-

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Ugh no. They already implemented too much Advent Children in KHII. FF characters are just suppose to be cameos in the KHII series, as Nomura stated himself. I hated how they put all that Advent Children fan service in KHII.

urutapu

The Ultima Crest said:
I need to play FF6 because I'm hearin alot about Kefka. How badass was he exactly.
Extremely badass. He's a sadist clown, for the love of God. And unlike the other FF villians, he actually destroys the world.

Although I consider it more of Shadow's fault. The Goddess statues were fine until Shadow decided to crush Cefca between two of them. .__.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
urutapu said:

Thxs for explaining it, and no, you didn't have to; but wouldn't you like someone to be nice on your b-day, even if you were turning 50?

ultima238

they should make the advent children world for kh3 not only just adding kaddaj think i spelled it wrong but i don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back