• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who should be the voices for XIII Order?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadaj88

Hey i was just wondering who everyone thought should do the voice overs for the XIII Order members for the US version?

UnknownEnigma

wont we find out all the peoples voices in that magazine thats gonna come out next month?? isnt that what they said like voice actors list, interview, and possible RD right?

Bad_Axel

I can't wait to know who their voice actors will be!!! Especially Axel's voice actor, the japan voice actor sounded a little whiny but he still did a good job on Axel's Voice

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah, hm, i dont really know, so i guess its a good thing im not deciding! does anyone know is Johnny Depp is confirmed to be the voice of Captian Jack?? Hopefully the full list will be released along with a release date in the upcoming EGM, which i should get soon, yay!

Relik

I would like if some of these people did voices for the XIII Order: Christian Bale, Michael Madsen, Scott McNeil, James Marsters, Keiffer Sutherland. Yeah that's all I got for now.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Here's my choices:

Xemnas/Xenahort- Billy Zane
Xigbar- Julian McMahon
Saix- James Marsters
Demyx- Hayden Christenson
Xaldin- Ray Park
Luxord- John Glover
Roxas/Sora- Haley Joel Osmont

S

suvre

well down here in nsw/qld there was a small convention held by my friends (it wasnt public it was private) anyway here are the heavily rumored va's

xigbar-crocodile dundee

roxas isnt gonna have hayley joel osment its meant to be a younger voice than soras

axel will have a deep than whiney voice

yay 14 of feb is my real birthday ( i lied to the forums) so yay

Light Conquers All

Gerard Butler (as long as he doesn't use his normal scottish accent)- Luxord

Leonardo Decaprio - Demyx

George Clooney (Even though I despise him)- Saix

I can't think of anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back