• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who love D N Angel?I do!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Explosive Fun Girl

In a Wonderland, chasing white rabbits and bowing
I LOVE DN ANGEL!!! I can't stop thinking about it!!! I think Satoshi adds shounen-ai to the manga... I WANNA WATCH THE ANIME! i'm reading the manga right now... Dark is my favorite character... I'm always screaming "let Dark do this!" "Daisuke, you idiot! Turn back into Dark!!" He's just so awesome.

O

~one_winged_angel

i love dnangel too!!!!!!! my fav chara is dark, cause he's so hot, and also because he's the greatest phantom theif ever!!!! ><><>< i have all the manga volumes that are out so far and i have a few in japanese. i've seen the anime, and just to tell you, it was really different than the manga and in my personal opinion, i prefer the manga... ><><><

Salaflamedrix#1

glad u guys,um think Dark is cute...*stares*ok...I like Satoshi,even though they MADE HIM GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*calms down*ok,i'm better now.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Salaflamedrix#1 said:
glad u guys,um think Dark is cute...*stares*ok...I like Satoshi,even though they MADE HIM GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*calms down*ok,i'm better now.
really, they didnt make him gay, he just acted like that infront of the girls to embaress Dai. anyways, im suprised im the only one so far that likes Krad. hes cool cuz
1. he looks like a real angel with the white wings and all, dark's wings are also cool, but i prefer angelic wings rather than fallen angel wings
2. he proves that looks can de decieving cuz hes all white and light blue but hes evil
3. hes evil
4. hes got awesome eyes, they look like freaking cat eyes
5. he better clothes than dark as well

Kat-chan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
OMG, I love DNAngel so much! However I only like the manga, the anime is to freaky and changes to many things for my taste. My favorite character would have to be either Dark or Daiskue. Dark, because he's so HOT!! And Daisuke because he's so sweet and cute! ^_^ About the thing with Satoshi being gay, I don't think he's gay.....I just think the author might've added the little shonen-ai parts in to appeal to the fan girls(and boys) who like yaoi and shonen-ai.

~Kat-chan

H

hentei ojou sama

im trying to download it right now but i cant find episodes one can someone tell me a website that has episodes one i already checked animesuki.com

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
I really like DNAngel. The guy who does Sora's Japanese voice does Daisuke. :)

My favourite character, though, is Krad, because he's blonde, hot, and completely evil. I like Satoshi-sama, too, to a lesser degree. But they are both uber-hot.

The best part are the shounen-ai undertones w/Satoshi and Daisuke. . .But then, I'm just paranoid, and I like to rat these things out.

CPR. . .heh heh heh. Coincidence? I think NOT!!!!

FFX_Yunie_x_Tidus

Website
xanga.com
YESH! Thanx to my sis's friend, I got to watch 2-25! (I JUST NEED 26! *eyes with fire*)
DN Angel was awsome! Riku x Daisuke! X3

Woah.. Really? Sora's voice actor did Daisuke's? XD
I didn't really noticed that... I must listen to Sora's japanese voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back