• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who looks the coolest sora or riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who looks cooler

• Riku

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Sora

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McFly

Even though Riku is my fav, I think Sora looks cooler. Riku (and I hate to say it) looks abit like a girl, but then so do alot of the guys. And Sora looks like Chucky XD Well, he used to anyways.

K

kairi2009

Riku all the way because he has the coolest outfit and the best Keyblade, the Lost Heart

Well I thought Sora looked really childish with his puffy red cheeks... Sora looked really cool his silver hair was awsome... But in personality wise Sora was better.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Deffinetely Riku. He is such a bad@$$, Sora is way to childish. His clothes are like...red and blue and he wears like so much. I dont get how he can even move..and he lives on a hot island, i thought he would die of heatstroke.

Riku is dressed more suitably (sp?) In a tank!! And his hair is so cool lol, silver!!! And when he was possessed, he looked so cool!!

So Riku by a really long shot.

darkriku14

beginning and end
definately riku. the dark outfit kicks @$$. Sora is too childish looking... and not to mention he looks like he has twigs for arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back