• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who likes riku as much as me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
well welcome to the forums and unfourtuneatly for u i don't like riku as much as u *ppl glare at me when the they see me 'anti riku!' the shout as they trow tomatoes at me*

Deidara

Is this really the place to post this? Well, if you are new, then welcome. If not, then well.... No skin off my back.

And Riku is not that cool, thought it was nice to play as him in Reverse Rebirth.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
whoa go sora fans! heheh lolz i guess that many ppl don't like riku anymore... i dunno but i respect riku though.....

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Welcome to the forums hope you have fun around here meet friendly people....and I love Riku he is my favorite character out of the game, I like him more than Sora or kairi or anyone =) but you may have compitition with Riku#1hottie, hehe but she is cool o.o

C

crossed heart

Of course I like Riku. When me and my friends were making a little club my codename was Riku

Kingdom_Key69

hey welcome to the forum do you wanna be friends I'll put you on my list if you make one

Back