• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who know's how to create cool sig's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnuBis22

I know this isn't the right place to post this but, Does anyone on this part of the forum know how to make cool signatures. If you do please post back beacause i was just wondering if you could make one for me? i could provide the pics.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
If you know this was posted in the wrong place, then why do you post it here in the first place ? Lucky for you, I'm in a relatively good mood today.

[Moved]

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, you need a graphics program to make a signature to begin with. Photoshop seems to be the best and most popular. But, there are other programs that you can use too. I use Photoshop CSII (Creative Suite II) Everyone's opinion of a "cool signature" is different. Most people use Brushes to make the signatures.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Since you made another topic about your request anyway, (in the right place this time - bravo for that) I'll just close this one, no ?

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back