• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is your.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wose your fav. keyblade wielder

• Sora

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • BHK

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • King Mickey

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Riku

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_aroS

Mine would be the one and only sora..he was the one who taught me how 2 use it, about it,and hes my screen name theme..so SORA

diogo14

I like riku and i like sora but i played with sora... it was with him how i learned to play the game so... my vote goes for sora!

sinharvest_angel

frodo101 said:
micky is the best keyblade weilder. he took down 3 dark sides in one hit

no u idiot it was two cant u count, oh and this thread has been made threee times already, but mickey man, he's like a yoda, seriously

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
sinharvest_angel said:
no u idiot it was two cant u count, oh and this thread has been made threee times already, but mickey man, he's like a yoda, seriously

who the HELL cares if it was one or two times? its not like im going to remember these little details from a game i beat 4 mounths ago.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sora is my favorite. The way he fights in KH2 is quite similiar to the fighting styles in AC( high flying, flipping, moving and swinging at unnatural speeds, using Matrix-style moves, ect.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back