• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Is that voice!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Hunter

If you recall in KH 1, there was a voice at the beginning, at sometimes in the middle, and at the end after the credits that said "Remember you are the one who will open the door to the light." Who do you suppose this could be, is it someone we know, or just someone who will stay a mystery throughout all the KH games. In COM, ansem was the voice that riku was listening to in the beginning if anyone has played R/R (kh lingo for reverse/ rebirth for those who dont kno). I'm thinking that it could be Ansem. I need theories man!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Dancbanks said:
it is ansem. sqaure have confirmed it.

Ummmm, No they didn't. People say it's Mickey on account that he was talking to Riku in FM when he entered Kingdom Hearts which is where Sora was in the beginning of the game in his Awakening where the same thing was happening with the voice.

libreg

if its mickey it will really ruin it because I was imagining this deep mystical voice and now all of a sudden I find out that its mickey!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I doubt Ansem, it's has a better chance of being Diz than Ansem. This is a good question. When I first played the game, I thought it was the light within Sora or some great figure of light. Either way, who ever this person or being is, seems to be watching over Sora.

S

Skyrider

I believe the voice is the Keyblade itself. I mean, it must a spirit if it has to chose the keyblade master.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I think the voice is most likely Mickey, but it could be a new character that will be reveiled in the game when it comes out. Another theory that I have is that the Organization is the voice. They could be guiding Sora until they think he is ready to be under their control. It was obvious in COM that the Organization was trying to gain control over Sora. There isn't enough evidence to prove this, but it is a possibility.

TheManFromJapan

.:KL:. said:
Ummmm, No they didn't. People say it's Mickey on account that he was talking to Riku in FM when he entered Kingdom Hearts which is where Sora was in the beginning of the game in his Awakening where the same thing was happening with the voice.

I think he may have been thinking of when Ansem says "A meaningless effort.....One who knows nothing can understand nothing..."...??

I dunno. But anyway yeah as you said, it was most likely Mickey, but has not been confirmed yet.

theotherwhitesora

RPGplaya said:
I doubt Ansem, it's has a better chance of being Diz than Ansem. This is a good question. When I first played the game, I thought it was the light within Sora or some great figure of light. Either way, who ever this person or being is, seems to be watching over Sora.

Ansem is Diz. Look at their eye and skin color.

LightSide

Don't know whether you've played through COM, but DiZ says he is both Ansem and not. So I doubt the voice is the Ansem we've to know and hate (or you may love for some odd reason). I do however like the idea that the voice is the keyblade. I mean if it choses it's own master surely it can talk on some level.
It's probably someone like DiZ (though at the time he hadn't even been thought up).
Still my bet's on the keyblade.

A

Audo

DiZ is Ansems shell. Ya it is mickey. KL How do you know that sora is in KH when he is doping his awakening? You guys it wouldnt be the Organization or DiZ because those characters didnt exist at the time of KH1.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Riku-Keyblade said:
DiZ is Ansems shell. Ya it is mickey. KL How do you know that sora is in KH when he is doping his awakening? You guys it wouldnt be the Organization or DiZ because those characters didnt exist at the time of KH1.

The source of the voice was never indicated in kh, so we have no idea who it is. They could have created Diz or the Organization to fill in this role.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I personally say that the voice belongs to Mickey. They say they "got the key for the other side." The only person with another keyblade, is the King. Mickey

Heartless Hunter

.:KL:. said:
That would explain why the weapons in the beginning of the game all had the Mickey Mouse symbol on it. I've got to look into this deeper.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
theotherwhitesora said:
Ansem is Diz. Look at their eye and skin color.

So, BHK and Sora look alike, but Sora is not BHK and BHK is not Sora, at least is hasn't been confirmed or said so far . . . But the point is, just because they look alike, that doesn't mean Ansem is Diz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back