• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is DiZ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is DiZ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
i honestly have no bloody clue....

now that ansem's been revealed, i dont think he is ansem anymore...

or maybe he's a replica of ansem... or maybe the other ansem is false...

i have just managed to confuse myself. o_O

diogo14

i think no one can forget him but anyway i think it's ansems body or something like that but i'm not sure

dejah

:|
the question is.. who does he want revenge on?

if he were ansem, he'd want to get back at riku for failing him. or at Sora who destroyed his body?? :confused: still confused....

dwsora

i'm really confused about DiZ... the Ansem pic that's been revealed of him in an unknown cloak was probably a copy of Ansem or something.... or MAYBE, that is a pic at the end, and DiZ is like, disbled thruout most of the game, and at the end he is healed and back to his full power. (Could be, since you never really see DiZ doing much more that just sitting there)

Vzam

Bronze Member
Ansem for sure...the rest of him is inside Riku...

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think he is somehow connected to ansem not nessecaraliy sp? his shell or soul but he is just somehow connected to him so i dont know what to put that as....

K

Kegluneq

Im guessing its Ansem wanting revenge for what sora did for him. So hes using BHK as another Riku because he knows Riku wouldnt join him again.

keyblade_creator

But in Reverse/Rebirth,Ansem is not destroyed.So maybe,just maybe,he joined the orginazation as way to get to Riku or Sora for revenge.Or something.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I think that diz is like an ally of em, so an ally of ansem or something like that.. but we dont' know yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back