• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who holds dual keyblades cooler?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

who holds dual keyblades cooler? T_T

well...i must point out the elegance in which roxas grips the long slender base of his keyblade...such a refined technique...perfection that one can only find in say...video games? T_T

but then again i must also compliment the way that sora's long luxorious fingers wrap themselves securely over the base of his sturdy keyblade...it really brings out that sense of strength and determination within sora...omg omg T_T

i think the right question would be...who looks cooler with dual keyblades.

executioner

pokeman54 said:
who holds dual keyblades cooler?T_T

well...i must point out the elegance in which roxas grips the long slender base of his keyblade...such a refined technique...perfection that one can only find in say...video games? T_T

but then again i must also compliment the way that sora's long luxorious fingers wrap themselves securely over the base of his sturdy keyblade...it really brings out that sense of strength and determination within sora...omg omg T_T

i think the right question would be...who looks cooler with dual keyblades.
WHOA MAN, u sure have a unique choice of words, anyway, the "who looks cooler with dual keyblades" and "who holds dual keyblades cooler?" questions mean the say:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back