• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Here...............

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

I did, it isn't the hardest, I mean it is hard, but not the hardest, if your having trouble, than go to gamefaqs.com, because they will explain everything to you.

E

Eclipse

^ it is too hard. you have to finish the colisseum cups with certain amount of points. are you telling me you finished the paradox hades cup xD

D

Dexter

WTf the journal is NOT easy, I mean he asks so many thing's to do and some of those thigs are HARD AS HELL! It's defintly not easy...

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
PSH I DIDN'T. I don't have that kind of patience. I mean i did some of the stuff because mini games are fun and all but if i wanted to see the secret ending so badly i would just look it up on youtube...which i did.

Dr. Stoopid

I think the hardest, or atleast the most time consuming page is the sythesis notes. Gotta find 30 of every gem to complete the "purchase in shops list" OK not every one, and not even 30 for some. Just gotta get 30 shards, 35 stones, and 20 gems. mythril, bright, energy, serenity, and all crystals arn't on the list.

The final colliseum cup also quite challenging. I tried it at level 84 and was no match for it. Only cuz of the part where you have to play by titan cup rules, that summons only and 500 hit points system sucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back