• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who here thinks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater Riku7

that Marluxia should hav been made a boss in the original KH2

{he kinda bit in Com or GB}

neone hav ne other bosses for the org. they would hav liked to see in the original game???

swizzle

You are such a drag..
well marluxia was deffeated by sora in com and kh2 was a continuation of com and kh1 but fm+ has those bosses as optional bosses to fight that dont have much to do with the continuation of the story

Soul Eater Riku7

well marluxia was deffeated by sora in com and kh2 was a continuation of com and kh1 but fm+ has those bosses as optional bosses to fight that dont have much to do with the continuation of the story

thats true..but what if u replaced him with another..like switching Marluxia out of CoM and taken someone...say Xaldin from KH2 and switchin them..thats kinda what i was leading to..not sure if i came out rite the first time

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Because Xemnas placed Marluxia in charge of Castle Oblivion because he knew that he would do a good job. It is obvious that Marluxia is one of the strongest Org members. I personally think Marluxia could have been the second in command of the Org.

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
i agree people seem 2 4 get that the numbers isnt there strength but the order they joined also marluxia was killed in com so the fact that marluxia is in KH2 is in there so KH2 could be finished in nomura`s eyes also it ups hype 4 the next KH game

killer7326

Because Xemnas placed Marluxia in charge of Castle Oblivion because he knew that he would do a good job. It is obvious that Marluxia is one of the strongest Org members. I personally think Marluxia could have been the second in command of the Org.

Too bad it was simply based on who came to the Organization first.

I wonder if they called in Organization_XII before Roxas joined.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well I always thought Luxord would've been the better main baddie in CoM since his main attacks involves cards. I think Marluxia would've worked better in KH2.

SifeOner

well the marluxia in kh2fm isnt him, its a data copy that has nothing to do with the story line, just a little extra added be sq-enix. but i wouldnt want to fight him again, he was boring in CoM and he already died. but his heartless is something to think about, or even his real form that was turned into a heartless

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Too bad it was simply based on who came to the Organization first.

Where did you get this idea? Membership didn't equal their rank. Marluxia was stronger than Demyx, Vexen, Axel, and Zexion. Marluxia was near the top when it came to rank.

killer7326

Where did you get this idea? Membership didn't equal their rank. Marluxia was stronger than Demyx, Vexen, Axel, and Zexion. Marluxia was near the top when it came to rank.

There rank-Xemnas: I, Xigbar: II, Xaldin: III, ... ,Marluxia: XI, Larxene: XII, Roxas: XIII
Its based on when they entered the organization. I never said their power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back