• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who else became a heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

(i'm sorry if i'm late, concerning this news), but was it really ansem. i think ansem was more worry, 'bout his research, than having friends. we all know that ansem didn't became a heartless, but something else. He opened, his heart to darness, like riku, yet he didn't became a heartless. he dispossed his body, not his heart. you need to loose your heart, in order to became a heartless, yet he didn't. i think that ansem, somehow, only kept his heart, and soul. and as for the dusk being the soul, and body, i don't really consirer that to be the case. i think that they're creations of the unknows. if you think about it, ansem's creation, of heartless, are the only ones that have that certain, sing on their chests. only the real heartless (like the antena, and the giantic heartless) seem to be none-created, and if ansem managed to create such creatures, why not the org.

sorry for all the writing, it's just that one question, led to another, don't flame me if this doesn't make sense.

P

PIG.

You wouldnt expect him to have friends though. And hes friends with Mickey Mouse too. The greatest evil in this world next to Sin is friends with Mickey Mouse thats just facinating.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Read the reports again! When Ansem cast off his body, he was surprised because he DID NOT become a Heartless, thereby dispelling this theory from the very beginning. He simply became a being of pure heart. He never became a Heartless, persay.

"I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation." -Ansem Report XII

My guess is that Axel was referring to Riku. Technically, he lost his heart. But he was able to become restored with his memories of his friends intact.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
Ansem is dead, get that out of the way so when he became a heartless it was not only his heart was taken, his body went along with his heart so he is a being of a higher power. and Riku was being controled by Ansem so he never did become a real heartless, ansem is a paracyt, (like the Ori from the new SG1 or Yami Marick or Yami Bacora from Yu-Gi-Ho!)

~SweetWings4Eva~

Ansem's not dead! And Axel COULD be talking about some other person that we'll meet in KH2. And you're sig is wrong. KH2 comes out this Winter. And don't you think SquareEnix would have shown a clue if Riku had been the one to become a heartless and then turn back? It's a more reasonable guess than Ansem being so, but I for one think it's unlikely.

sora_123

some of you are misinterpretating the meaning of the word 'transcended'...in this case transcended means to go beyond, not to transform. ansem went beyond that of a form of a heartless. he didn't transformed into a heartless but went 'beyond' this form...hope i made myself clear..and he was reffering to himself, since it was his report after all, and at that time he hadn't met riku, until he reached HB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back