• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you think the . . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

Hey! for kh2 do you think the bosses for the old worlds will be the same? I thought off the top of my head oogie boogie for halloween town, but i guess that will be a new boss because it's christmas town now not halloweentown. but what about trickmaster, ursula, maleficent/maleficent dragon, jafar/jafar genie, captain hook,etc. etc. etc. so whatta you guys think same bosses or not and if not who? :confused:

King-of-Hearts

Well not all will be the such as Ursula will be replaced by whoever was that other Mermaid movie and Oogie Boogie will be the same again.But altogether some bosses will be new and some will be old.And the ones that are gone like Maleficent in any form won't appear at all.

yuna:)

King-of-Hearts said:
Well not all will be the such as Ursula will be replaced by whoever was that other Mermaid movie and Oogie Boogie will be the same again.But altogether some bosses will be new and some will be old.And the ones that are gone like Maleficent in any form won't appear at all.

Ditto. Totally.

*Hitsugaya~San*

I think some of the old bosses will return for us to fight again, but I don't think they will be the main bosses of levels. That's just my guess.

But if they are, they will probably have a lot of new moves. ^^

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
King-of-Hearts said:
maleficent will be returning
here are all the confirmed bosses returning:
jafar
oogie boogie
maleficent
hades
unconfirmed but likely:
captain hook
ursula
new disney bosses:
barbossa
pete

helios

Bronze Member
Okay the huns are part of mulans world Ursela in fact has a sister that was in the next mermaid movie the 40 theives for aladin maybe but how the hell is maleficent returning

starry_eyed_hero

You'd think Maleficent would've learned her lesson last time. Not the lesson that good always wins, I mean the lesson that she cant handle that much darkness, and that it'll consume her.

Then again, she is a villain, and we all know how hard it can be for villains to learn their lessons.

btw, you're all forgetting one more villain that there's been rumors about: Scar. There have been many rumors going around that a Lion King world is in the works for KH2. I know he's not confirmed, but I'm just saying that if you're gonna talk about Captain Hook and Ursula, you should also talk about Scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back