• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think Sora will fuse with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

ummmmm..... i think that sora is able 2 fuse with almost every main character of each world in kh2........... so there should be more than 2............... so he should be able to fuse with donald, goofy, mulan, hercules, aladdin, possibly mickey(maybe in the steamboat world, that would be awesome....... sora and mickey black and white fusion!!!!!!!!!!!!), beast, and whoever else....... i know that sora also has fusion attacks where he attacks the heartless with another character.............. like the combos with auron.......... he has 1 with minnie where she can blast all the heartless 2 the farthest sides of the room....... unless thatz minniez attack and not a fused attack............ but i am pretty sure that sora's fusion attack with sora isn't the only one...........

twilight hearts

He fuses with goofy,donald,mickey,and other selected disney characters, rikku and bhk are question marks to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back