• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who beat game 100%

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chimpguy0

how many of u people beat the game 100%? i have the ultima weapon, level 100, beat all the optional bosses, locked all the worlds, found all 99 dalmations all i needa do is hades timed and get donald lvl. 100

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I got everything. Except Beat Sephiroth. All my characters are at lvl 95.

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
Blue Mage said:
I got everything. Except Beat Sephiroth.

Same here I've gotten everything, down to the last treasure chest everyone lvl 100, Ultima Keyblade, Beaten every cup and challenge for everyone...Except Sepheroth :mad:

Last edited:
C

cam ron 77

i got everything. sora donald and Goofy all have theitr ultimate weapons and are all at their highest levels. I beat all the bosses{Kurt Zisa, phantom,seph etc.} I got the secret ending too. the only thing I didn't do was get the last 4 trinities.

Last edited:

Sharingan

I got 100%, except getting all the items. Which I really have no time to do.

karthikg

dude im like level 78 and i beat sephiroth.. hes not that hard.. just get elixirs for his sin harvest.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I did. Phew! I hated making that Ultima Keyblade Weapon though. It took forever to find all of those items that I needed. I did not use any codes either :) it took a LONG time, but it was very satisfying in the end. LOL!

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
I have
smile.gif
I am awsome

KeybladeShadow88

BAM, RIGHT HERE, I DID IT ALL, 100%, dalmations, level 100, all trinites, all the collesium things beaten ( like time limit I mean ) I can even beat sepheroth with the keydom key with no items, and I'm working on it without special abillites, and I have all the other optional bosses beaten too

darkweilder

i have done everything even beat sephiroth...........don't believe me.........to bad for you

N

Nicolas

Have you gotten all the other charecters like Tarzan and Alladin on level 100 too, everyone that posted that they got 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back