• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaddix

Awards
Oh, sorry. I was reading a few threads at once. Someone else was saying something about a Xion=Dark Version of Namine theory, but the thought of using Oni (which is in fact a Japanese ogre, demon, or ogre) from Xion is still kind of interesting. Just think about her name meaning "demon" and think of those possibilities, eh?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1. Xion has the KK (which Riku says is fake). Why would Aqua have the KK?

If Xion = Ven's Memories of Aqua resting inside Sora, it would make sense.

2. It has been stated that Aqua is not connected to any of the three heroes of KH1 (save for her name), yet Xion is definitely connected to Kairi

Xion =\= Aqua.

EDIT: Oops, nvm Nomura just said that she isn't.

He originally said that about Namine too.

3. Aqua has a mature and wise voice, which i don't hear in Kairi's (who has a similar voice to Xion).

Voice actors were not confirmed to be the ones from the games. Also, Nobodies' VAs =\= Somebodies' VAs.

4. I don't think Nomura would make you play BBS just to get the story of 358/2, yet that is what most people are saying.

That's hardly the case, especially seeing how Days is coming out way before BBS. If she truly is related to Aqua, for Days itself I think it'll be sufficient to know whom Aqua is and that she ended up as such and such. The hows are much less relevant.

5. Xion is most likely a part of Sora's memories. So how could Aqua be connected to Sora's memories?

See my reply to 1. Ven's the answer.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Firsly Xion is neither a nobody or Heartless.
Secondly, riku tells Xion not to interfeer with sora memories, so that could give a clue to tell that she's either a memory from birth, or non-existing.

And how do you know such things with absolute certainty? >_>

S

SlipKnoT_rulez

I was thinking that, but her name doesn't match Aqua's, it would have been Xaqua or Aquxa or something, but somewhere in the stciky's it says that Xion is connected with kairi and namime in some way, meaning if naime was born through kairi and sora, and roxas was born the same way, then that would tell us that she's a loss subject to sora's memory's.>>

maybe Aqua just decided to lie about her name so that Xemnas didn't figure out that she was Aqua....... yea............. think about that.

Soren

Awards
I have a question. Aren't most Nobodies the same age ans the somebody they came from? If that's the case, then wouldn't xion be too young to be Aqua's nobody? I mean Aqua (from what I saw) looks to be about 15 or 16, but Xion looks to be no older than Kairi was in KH1.

And also, how do we know that Xion is related to Aqua, Kairi or Namine at all? Just because here voice sounds like Kairi doesn't mean that she's related to Kairi or any of her forms.

Am I making any sense at all?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have a question. Aren't most Nobodies the same age ans the somebody they came from? If that's the case, then wouldn't xion be too young to be Aqua's nobody? I mean Aqua (from what I saw) looks to be about 15 or 16, but Xion looks to be no older than Kairi was in KH1

Current assumption being that Xion = pieces of Memories from both Aqua (from Ven in Sora) and Kairi, making in the child-like Aqua figure.

And also, how do we know that Xion is related to Aqua, Kairi or Namine at all? Just because here voice sounds like Kairi doesn't mean that she's related to Kairi or any of her forms.

That is true and I support that, however she is most likely related to them based on everything we know today :mellow: Blue hair and Keyblade wielding being top points for her relation to Aqua.

Person#4033

i think the Roxas=Sora w/ "x" and Xemnas= Ansem w/ "x" thing is just something put in KHII as an easter egg of sorts. "Xion" may have nothing to do with the name of her somebody. Think about it. Axel= lea(?) w/ an x? So is Axel's somebody named Lea, who would probably be a girl? What about Namine? Also, i dont think they would make it so you could only understand 358/2 days, which will be in 2008, if you've played BBS (2009), so it's not Aqua's nobody. I really am not sure that Xion is the nobody of any KH character we currently know.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i think the Roxas=Sora w/ "x" and Xemnas= Ansem w/ "x" thing is just something put in KHII as an easter egg of sorts. "Xion" may have nothing to do with the name of her somebody. Think about it. Axel= lea(?) w/ an x? So is Axel's somebody named Lea, who would probably be a girl? What about Namine? Also, i dont think they would make it so you could only understand 358/2 days, which will be in 2008, if you've played BBS (2009), so it's not Aqua's nobody. I really am not sure that Xion is the nobody of any KH character we currently know.

Actually, Axel's name is based on Ale - the drink.
As for 'understanding' Days - seeing how it's not Xion's story but Roxas's, knowing Ven, Aqua and Terra even exist is more than enough for you to understand Days. Understanding how they ended up where they ended up is much less relevant for Days and I'm not even that sure would be disclosed in BBS - they need something to save up for KH3, after all...

S

SableTheFabled

Hey Remember that these games were being made at the same time so maybe they are both reaching the same conclusion. In birth by sleep were going to find out the conections of Terra and ven. Whos to say this Xion isnt just liek Roxas And thats Days will reveal why the hell she looks liek Aqua ( assuming that she does) Or Maybe She is the memories That namine could not reassemble in Sora's heart in fear of damaging him. Who can really say at this point.

Soren

Awards
Or Maybe She is the memories That namine could not reassemble in Sora's heart in fear of damaging him

That's something else I've been wondering about. If Xion is just memories, how can she take a physical form? Did Sora's memories gather in the darkness and use the dark power to create a body to move around in? Or could Namine have created the body for the sole prupose of storing memories?

A

Audo

I think it is clear that the DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN has some sort of connection with Aqua.

Soren

Awards
DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN

And what does all that stand for?

If what you said was true soren why would namine want to meet her if she created Xion?

That's true, I forgot about that. Then again if Namine created her unintentionally and then fopund out about her later, then mabye she started looking for her afterward.

I don't know, I'm just throwing out theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back