• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you most like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless_minion

o_O... I don't know. Considering that I never take anything very seriously, my friends say that I'm like Sora. But I don't know... Meh...

Dark-Sora 50

I personally think I'm like Ansem (shock horror!) in personality at least. I'm nearly Gothic, I wear black half the time (if I was allowed I'd buy a black Organization trenchcoat from Ebay) and I like DARKNESS!!!! MWMAHAHhAhAH!!!! If I'm not like Ansem I'd probably say Riku, I'm never understood, and I'm a stubborn mutha. I look a little like Riku in physical stature but no comparison in the hair department.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
every quiz i take and i must agree i'm like a girl sora. 0_o brown hair blue eyes but no tan XD i act like him too heh

T-S

Im like a mix of both Riku and Zexion. Im cool, calm, and collected like Riku and I get my hands dirty only when I have to like Zexion.

_Darkside_

I'm most like Goofy. I mean I'm not a dog and I look nothing like him, but I'm a klutz and a BIG chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back