• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who actually saw dd or asas when he beat the game not on this site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

orlando141990

Website
www.freewebs.com
most people said they fell inl ove with the game only because they saw the movieon this site
but never played the game i made that mistake with DMC2 it looked cool then i bought biggest mistake in my life

Light Conquers All

I got ASAS in KH many years ago. And again, and again, and again. Then like 2 years ago I saw DD online. Crappy quality, so then a few months ago I downloaded the extremely high quality version on Limewire :D

KhRiku1337

orlando141990 said:
most people said they fell inl ove with the game only because they saw the movieon this site
but never played the game i made that mistake with DMC2 it looked cool then i bought biggest mistake in my life

you are not the only one my friend :)

HOOBASTANKIE

I did everything, beat the game, and saw ASAS. Then my friend showed me this site and that's how I saw DD.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I got ASAS before coming to this site. I was highly disappointed, because it was only like 30 seconds long. Then I downloaded DD, and that satisfied me :3

A

Audo

Am i the only one who noticed that this isnt related to KH and should be put in the KH section? Anyways i saw ASAS on KH and i was suprised because i didnt know anything about a secret trailer. Then after a while i downloaded DD on KaZaA it took 2 nights lol, then deleted it then just recently downloaded with limewire and it took about 30 mins. I dont have FM but im going to import it and by a Magic sweep and swipe thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back