• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

White Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

inferno232

In the happy place of my mind known as La-La Land.
Here's my theory, where the regular heartless symbolize the dark, these new heartless symbolize light. And the blonde headed kid is the light version of Sora. this theory does have a few bugs, but still, tell me what you think. P.S. I think that's what Sora's and the BHK's wardrobe are supposed to symbolize, Sora dark, BHK light.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Here's my theory, where the regular heartless symbolize the dark, these new heartless symbolize light.

No, No, and just plain No.

Heartless = Darkness
White Creatures = Twilight

White Creatures are not Heartless at all. They are nobodies. The small ones are called Dusk. And they are not white heartless.

And the blonde headed kid is the light version of Sora.

The BHK is Twilight:

He lives in TWILIGHT Town
He wears white (light) AND black (darkness) clothes
He wields the oathkeeper (light) and oblivion (darkness)
He fights the Dusk/Nobodies/Org who are Twilight themselves.

P.S. I think that's what Sora's and the BHK's wardrobe are supposed to symbolize, Sora dark, BHK light.

Just because you wear black clothes doesn't make you Dark. Plus Sora FIGHTS the Heartless who are creatures of Darkness and is the one who will open the door to the LIGHT. Sora closed the door to Darkness with Mickey. Sora is not dark. He is fighting evil Disney villians and so forth.

And BHK is Twilight see above.

Non-Existant One

inferno232 said:
Here's my theory, where the regular heartless symbolize the dark, these new heartless symbolize light. And the blonde headed kid is the light version of Sora. this theory does have a few bugs, but still, tell me what you think. P.S. I think that's what Sora's and the BHK's wardrobe are supposed to symbolize, Sora dark, BHK light.

This theory has more than a few bugs, but KL pretty much summed it up.

aburningman

Website
www.myspace.com
well if you think about it heartless does sound dark and dusk is when twilight starts so thats a thought but how would the Dusks get to hallow bastion if you dont see any in the first game in hallow bastion you know

00 lew

you are right why make heartless white there the badguys after all exept for a few exeptions like white mushrooms

d_fallen_1

the nobodies dont represent anything. no light, no dark. they are just empty shells of the people who already lost their hearts. the nobodies are the bodies.

d_fallen_1

the real interesting thing about the nobodies is the organization are made up of nobodies, who still have their bodies, but no heart. that could be the same for diz and ansem. ansem is the darkness, or the heart that separated from the body, and whats left of the body became diz...thats creepy. he said that he casted away from his body in his report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back