• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'White Heartless'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Okay, we've all seen this white heartless looking thingies. (also nicknamed nobodies).

But does anybody have any idea of why they even exist? Well, i'm totally guessing. (And just to warn you I haven't played CoM, so be aware)

1)My first theory might be that the organization created them, as if like a light heartless or something, something sora can't defeat. Since the light destroys the dark (and vica verca) but light can't destroy light. (Or something like that). But i'm just basically saying that they might be artifically made heartless

2) My second theory is that they're just a higher level of heartless (highly doubtful) Or Ansem (If he's still alive)/Pete/New Villian's new tools.

Any thoughts?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Savior of Dawn said:
Okay, we've all seen this white heartless looking thingies. (also nicknamed nobodies).

1 problem with this. They aren't heartless. They are called Dusk.
Heartless = Darkness
Dusk = Twilight

I see a big difference which the heartless in KH1 don't have at all.They also don't have their symbol.

But does anybody have any idea of why they even exist? Well, i'm totally guessing. (And just to warn you I haven't played CoM, so be aware)

They could have been created by the Org or Twilight itself.

1)My first theory might be that the organization created them, as if like a light heartless or something, something sora can't defeat. Since the light destroys the dark (and vica verca) but light can't destroy light. (Or something like that). But i'm just basically saying that they might be artifically made heartless

Twilight isn't light. So they can't be light heartless.

Dusk means Light turning into Darkness, Day to Night, you get the picture. They aren't light at all. And they aren't heartless at all.

2) My second theory is that they're just a higher level of heartless (highly doubtful) Or Ansem (If he's still alive)/Pete/New Villian's new tools.

Higher level of heartless? Ummm no....
Ansem? They have a better chance of being related to DiZ.
Pete? Ummm...doubtful...
New Villian? Possible....
The Org? More possible that a new villian.

the oranisation uses heartless and their not neither ligth or dark their twiligth i. at least its why i think

The Org doesn't use heartless. Where did you get this?

in one ansem report he names tha "where goes the body go?" when like the heart becomes to a heartless and where goes the body?-i think the "white heartless" is like the body of people who have lost their hearts to the darkness

Ummm no. The shell is the body and soul of a person. When the shell is casted off the heart becomes a heartless and the shell becomes the other you.

The Org are a group of shells. Shells are also referred to as "Nobodies/Nobodys" and "Non-Existent Ones"

could be like the bhk is of sora diz to ansem namine to kairi then theyre shells

The BHK is not the shell of Sora. If you haven't noticed. Shells don't have hearts and you need a pure/strong heart to wield a keyblade. So him being a shell with a keyblade is impossible and if he has a heart then he isn't a shell.

Namine isn't Kairi's shell or vice versa. KH1 proved this wrong if you've played it. And I don't even feel like explaining it.

Last edited:

KeybladeKid1127

Listen i hate to answer this question so all you noobs listen up!!!!!

1.this "white heartless" is called called Dusk and it is the enemy of the Heartless and the organization so ansem or diz is not controlling there r on there own side.

2. they can be destroyed buy Sora because he weild a keyblade and we saw King Mikey destroy them with a keyblade so i guess that they can be destroyed buy Sora, so i guess that he was ambushed and got knocked out.

if there is anymore questions on Dusk plez PM me!

Banditking861

.:KL:. said:
The Org doesn't use the heartless. When have they used them?

In Hallow Bastion, when we see Sora and others charging at the Unknowns, there were Neo Heartless. It's possible they're controlled by Unknowns, including the army of heartness outside the Hallow Bastion

Edit: forgot to mention Pete also controlled the Heartless as well, as seen in Underworld. No clue if he's siding with the unknowns

Prince_Riku

FYI: The are called Neo-Heartless, and the blond dude is probably Tidus, actually "is" Tidus, and should be Tidus.
~The End~
P.S. Notice i didn't do a skit with riku's opinion........

S King

Banditking861 said:
The Org doesn't use the heartless. When have they used them?
In Hallow Bastion, when we see Sora and others charging at the Unknowns, there were Neo Heartless. It's possible they're controlled by Unknowns, including the army of heartness outside the Hallow Bastion

Edit: forgot to mention Pete also controlled the Heartless as well, as seen in Underworld. No clue if he's siding with the unknowns

Just like with in KH1, Malificent seemed to be able to control the Heartless, even though Ansem's machine is what made them (the artifical ones anyway). So it is very possible that the Unknowns are using the same technique that Maleficent did, in order to control, or manipulate, the Heartless.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
May as well post it here too... Not really directly related to this thread, but I think it makes the fact that there is a connection between Twilight, The Organization, the Dusk and the artificial Heartless quite obvious.

bhkduskorgcopy9ee.png

X DoubleSunday

I like what secret nobody said about dusk being the body's of those who lost their heart, since they were in twilight town (also in hollow bastion but focus here for a sec.) Just because they are in twilight town and are twilight doesn't mean they have to stay there, same with heartless, started in hollow bastion (as said in the game) and could be controlled. So I agree, not saying it's right i'm jsut syaing I agree. We don't know what's right until info. from SE is released, until then, nobody is really right....

TruChaos

Prince_Riku said:
FYI: The are called Neo-Heartless, and the blond dude is probably Tidus, actually "is" Tidus, and should be Tidus.
~The End~
P.S. Notice i didn't do a skit with riku's opinion........

Please tell me you are kidding we have broke this down so many times. BHK is not Tidus will never be Tidus and he cant be Tidus cool.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
TruChaos said:
Please tell me you are kidding we have broke this down so many times. BHK is not Tidus will never be Tidus and he cant be Tidus cool.

And I hope he isn't talking about the Dusk when he mentions Neo-Heartless... >_>

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Banditking861 said:

And it's possible that they aren't being controlled and are just there to get the heart of the keyblade wielder.

And I'm sure Sora wasn't being controlled by anyone when he was a Heartless. And I'm sure the Heartless behind the door of Kingdom Heart isn't being controlled.
I'm sure that some heartless aren't being controlled like Natural ones.

I like what secret nobody said about dusk being the body's of those who lost their heart, since they were in twilight town (also in hollow bastion but focus here for a sec.) Just because they are in twilight town and are twilight doesn't mean they have to stay there, same with heartless, started in hollow bastion (as said in the game) and could be controlled. So I agree, not saying it's right i'm jsut syaing I agree. We don't know what's right until info. from SE is released, until then, nobody is really right....

The heartless didn't just start in HB. Shells which the Org is made up are the body and souls of the people who lost their heart. So Dusk can't be the body.

Dark_Kairi23

I see a big difference which the heartless in KH1 don't have at all.They also don't have their symbol.
Not really. Shadows are heartless but they don't have heartless symbles same wth other Heartless.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
That's becuz they are natural heartless. Nat. Heartless don't have any symbols. And the others are Ansem's artificial heartless with his symbol.

Still a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back