• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which singer who you want to be in kh3 theme song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which singer ?

• Kumi Koda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Utada Hikaru

Votes: 37 100.0%
  • Ayumi Hamaski

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
It wouldn't be the same without Utada =\

heartofRiku

I'd rather stick with Utada. Didn't Utada write the songs to Simple and Clean and Sanctuary?

C

cam ron 77

Why the hell should I care who sings it XD? Its the SONG not the person. You wouldn't even care about the person if it weren't for their songs, most people didn't even know utada let alone like utada until they heard the simple and clean song. This is another reason why I go for bootlegging for single songs instead of wasting my money on entire albums of crap just because its from a singer who sang ONE of my fav songs. (Exodus).You never knew utada was going to do the theme song for the first kingdom hearts and you still loved it (the song that is). Nothing wrong with supporting her though don't get me wrong, but when it comes to a theme song, i don't rerally care.

Last edited:

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I would want Utada to do it again tho cuz she is a very good singer and she can sing the songs pretty well. Plus I think she would sing the theme song for KH3 again. She might have made a contract with S-E or somthing.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Utada Utada UTADA!!!! >.> ...She Has Done GREAT Jobs with both theme Songs, And I'm Sure It Would Be Even Better ...Plus, Thats The Way It's Been With Both Games ...She NEEDS To Do The Third Theme Song, Yo!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It shouldn't be Utada or any of those singers. For KH3 it should either be Gackt or some rock singer. Utada did well, but I think it's time for a new singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back