• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Sephiroth was harder, the one in KH or KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onewingedangel14

I believe the Sephiroth in KH2 was harder. I'm not sure. On standard I beat him at lvl 65, but on proud I beat him at lvl 80. I beat Kh sephiroth at lvl 50. Which one's harder?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
The Sephiroth in the first KH is much harder. It may not seem that way, but think how many times you have to use Cura/Curaga on that guy. If the cure system in kh1 was the same as kh2, there would be no stopping the kh1 Sephiroth. Plus, kh2 Sephiroth's moves are easy to read after a while.

Awards
I'd have to definitely say KH Sephiroth is harder for several reasons. One, smaller area so harder to dodge attackes. 2, no form abilities like quickrun or aerial dodge. 3, no reaction commands. And 4, I say it's harder in KH because I haven't beaten him yet. XP

Ultima Key_23

yEAH Seph was harder in KH1 becasue 1- the camera is bad 2- the controls are kind of clunky and 3- IT IS TOO SMALL

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well since I only fought Seph in KH2 three times and in KH two times ( and won each time..LOL ) I'd say KH2 only cuz I'm too afraid to comfront him in KH2 again..XD....But Seph in KH was easier to me cuz I just keep using stirke raid and Cure and Running all over the place and just attacking..which is kinda the same in KH2 but for some reason I just havent won yet ( in KH2)..but I'm not really trying to beat him..right now..so maybe he is easier..lol

onewingedangel14

Your pm should have Kaza as mother(japanese for mom), but Sephiroth in KH was asier to beat, cause you could beat him at an earlier lvl. I do think the environment being smaller is a factor, but on KH2 seph flies around a lot faster, and has that move were he can go straight to you even if your flying. Also sin harvest was a little bit harder to stop in KH2, cause he lets it go faster. But I still wooped him :)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
onewingedangel14 said:
Your pm should have Kaza as mother(japanese for mom)...ummm I take Japanese and I dont think that Kaza is mom..its Okasan...I just didnt want to put it cuz I hate Romanji and I dont have japanese Shift yet...but then again you maybe right..I just doubt it..is all...>__>

And the whole Sin Harvest thing..I just wanna know is it in KH cuz eevrytime he did it to me I could never hear him say it ( cuz I was on the other side of the ring)..and in the guide book I think..it says..something Hearts..( lol..I dont remember)..so was it in there or not?<----sorry you can go back to the topic now..

Edit: I screwed up on the quote..lol..

onewingedangel14

yeah, he says it everytime he does in in both KH's. Turn up your tv a little, lol, but on FFVIIAC, they say mom is kaza.....I don't know japanese, so I don't know, lol. Yeah, he says it everytime.

O

Oberon

Well this is the 90th topic on this. But kh1 one was harder, Because once you master kh2 sephy, then it's WAY TOO EASY. And besides, sephy in KH2 can't even get you with sin harvest unless you let him, unlike Sephy in kh1 where he could get you.

Yonex

It depends on how you look at it... If you had to play with KH1 Sora against KH2 Sephiroth you wouldn't stand a chance...
I just had to keep this topic alive...

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Kh Sephiroth was way harder. I beat him at lvl 100 on the easiest mode, while in KH2 I beat him at 92.

Imamonkey2.0

The Sephiroth is alot harder in Kh!! The one in Kh2 is alot easier mostly because there are less attacks. It is also alot easier because of the drive's effects! i love them ... any ways ... kh is alot harder when it comes to sephiroth!

Star`s~fire~

kh1 was harder cuz sora was a lot slower in my opion . x.X my brother had to beat him for and even then it took hima loooong time to do it . i tried fighting sephy on kh2 at like level 60 and i didn't know what was happening but evetually i whooped his arse without even breaking a sweat ! * does triumphant pose*

darkness500

Heart's Essence said:
The Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts. His attacks were unpredictible for the most part, and he was stronger.

Same here Heart's Essence, and besides his move in KH2 was easier to read and block........................something like that.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
The "press the triangle" command when Sephiroth is about to attack was too easy. They should have taken it off and you should use Guard when you THINK he's going to attack. That's if they really wanted Sephiroth to be a challenge among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back